A Lecture, The Mall, And Even Some Rapping

What is her problem? All I did was ask for her to be quiet so I could watch the movie, and she gets all mad and pissy.

"Well!" Selena sighed.

"I think maybe you should go home now." I said.

"Why, Nick? I know you and Liz are mad at each other but I think I can fix it!" She tried.

"No, here I'll take you, grab your stuff." I ordered and she nodded her head and went upstairs.

---

Joe's POV

Liz and I were just walking around the mall, stopping at certain stores to see if there was anything interesting in them.

"Ooooh, a music store!" She yelled and skipped into the store. She really can change moods fast...

When I finally caught up to her, she was previewing a Gavin DeGraw CD.

"You like him?" I asked and she smiled.

"You want it?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Let's head back." She suggested.

"Yeah, its pretty lonely here." I said and we walked out to my car and drove home.

---

Selena's POV

"Bye, Nick." I said, hugging him.

"Bye, Selena." There was no emotion in his voice, what-so-ever.

"See you soon." I sighed.

"Yup." He nodded.

I nodded my head,too, kissed his cheek, and walked inside.

I watched him from my window but he just stood out there, gazing at his feet.

He sighed, looked up the sky, mumbled something, and drove off in his car.

I stared back, dumbfounded, as he drove off.

Why was he acting this way?

---

Liz's POV

When Joe and I got back to the house, Nick was no where to be seen.

I put up my hood, an atempt to be cool, and stole Joe's sunglasses from the countertop.

"HEY JOE!" I said, obviously my four cups of Coca-Cola were kicking in.

"Yea, Liz?!" He asked, confussed.

"I REALLY WISH YOU HAD A TRAMPOLINE!" I yelled back.

"ME TOO!" He shouted back.

"There is really no point in this conversation, is there?" I asked.

"Nope." He laughed.

"Joe?!" I asked.

"Yes, Liz?!" He replied.

"I want to rap something to you..." My voice trailed off.

"You...rap?" He asked.

"Yo, my name is Obama

and this is how,

I became the Prez. that you see now.

I'm 48,

and still alive,

with my pride and joy,

that's so fly.

Fricky, Fricky, Word!" I sang, making 'rap' motions and Joe stood there laughing his head off.

Then the fun was ruined because Nick walked in.

"We need to talk." He stated, very bitterly.

My eyes flashed to Joe and he slightly shrugged so I followed Nick upstairs.

He led me into his room and shut the door.

I sat on his bed and he sat on the floor in front of me.

After about five minutes he opened his mouth to say something and then instantly shut it closed again.

"What is it, Nick?" I asked.

"I...Um...Well...You see..." He sighed.

I shook my head. "When you know what you want to say, come get me."

"Wait...Liz?!" He called.

"What?" I asked, annoyed.

"I need you to be nicer to Selena." He spat out, regaining his confidense.

"What? You didn't think my girlie talk was nice to her? Like, I mean, like, 'cmon, like, like, like Ohmigoodness, Nicky, like what the heck, like, like, like, yeah." I said, trying to immate those stupid bimbos who walk around, flipping their hair when they talk.

"I'm serious. She's my girlfriend and I would appreciate it if you could be nice to her because she was trying to be nice to you." He stated, the biterness coming back.

"Sure, sure. Anything else?" I questioned.

"Yea one last thing."

"What?" I quizzed.

"Be nice to me."