"No, you were right," Kasey told her.

"Have you put it on your phone yet?"

"Of course," Kasey laughed. She showed Carleigh the case. "I love it. Now we look like the same person."

"We always looked similar," Carleigh commented. "Dark hair, on the shorter side, we're both dancers."

"I need to ask your advice," Kasey said.

"Go ahead."

"I broke up with Jace, and the fans keep asking me questions because they think we're still in a relationship. I don't really want to deal with that."

Carleigh frowned. "What did Jace do?" she asked.

"He's still being an asshole about Tangled," Kasey explained.

"I'm sorry, Kase," Carleigh said sympathetically. "You should ask him if it's okay, but you should post something if it makes you uncomfortable. You shouldn't have to deal with their questions like that."

"That's what I was thinking," Kasey said. She dreaded texting Jace about it. She knew he would be upset and angry.

"I can text him," Carleigh offered, looking closely at Kasey. "It's hard talking to someone after you break up."

"You would do that?"

"Of course. That's what friends are for."

They sat down on the couch and Carleigh took out her phone to text Jace. After typing for a minute, she showed Kasey what she'd written.

Carleigh: hey, Jace, this is Carleigh. Kasey's been getting some questions that she isn't comfortable with from the fans. She's going to post something addressing it and she wants to make sure it's okay with you.

Jace wrote back about ten minutes later.

Jace: Kasey can do whatever the hell she wants. I don't care. She clearly doesn't love me or care about what I think since she's having you text me. She needs to make up her mind and either stop talking to me or fix our relationship. Not this in between.

Carleigh didn't show Kasey what Jace had texted. She knew it would just make her feel worse.

Carleigh: she does care about you. Just know that. That's why she's doing this.

Jace: doesn't seem like it. I really don't want to talk to you.

Carleigh: that's fine. have a good week

"What did he say?" Kasey asked.

"It's fine. You should do it."

Kasey swallowed and nodded.

A minute later, Carleigh saw her post on Instagram. It was a picture of Kasey standing in front of the Tangled theatre, from when she saw the show.

@KaseyWinslow: I owe you all answers to the questions you've DMed, commented, and Tweeted at me regarding Frozen, Tangled, and my relationship.

At this time, Jace and I are not dating anymore. I cannot express how hard this decision was for both of us and I ask that you respect both of our privacy

Frozen is going well and opening night is January 2. This is part of why I have not been able to fulfill any of your Instagram takeover requests. Additionally, I will NOT be attending Tangled's final show since Frozen is picking up steam. However, I do wish everyone involved the best of luck.

Once Frozen has opened, I will begin to look at your requests/questions again. 

"Is it good?" Kasey asked. 

"It's a good post. I hope they respect your privacy," Carleigh told her. "If they don't, I'll take them down myself."

"You don't have to do that."

"It's not fair to you if they gossip about your relationships like that. It's your life. They don't really have any say in what happens."