Chapter 23

(really really really quick update btw)

*Megan's P.O.V.*

It's been a week since I had encountered Louis of course I had skipped my date with Conner, I felt kind of bad though. He would try but I would always stand him up.

That's it.

-MBxx

nah i am just playing with you

+++++

As I stood outside waiting for my bus it started raining. My car was in the shop because I was rear ended. At first I could stand the rain but soon it started coming down in buckets, I saw Conner's car pull up. Of course Conner to the rescue, "Need a ride" his cheesy grin made my sour mood melt. I hopped in as he drove down the street, "I need to make a stop if you don't mind" Conner said as I reassured him it was ok.

+++++

As we entered the tattoo parlor the bell on the door rung, I glanced around Conner didn't seem like the tattoo kind f person. "I always wanted on but never had the guts too" he said answering my thoughts, he grabbed my hand and entwined his fingers with mine, "Maybe now that you're here you can give me that courage" he said while placing kiss on my hand. I was blushing like a tomato when I heard someone clear their throats. I turned around to see Louis.

see I told you this was going to be short.

You guys are amazing

like forreal

ready i have a pick up line

are you katniss bc u have my district upraising

HAHAHAHAHA ok bye

-Melly Belly