Chapter 21

(a/n shits abt to get real in this chapturrr)

*Megan's P.O.V.*

Louis and I sat across my parents at dinner, my leg was bouncing up and down and my eyes were glued on my engagement ring. "So Megan did you get the dress that I picked out?" my mom asked with a sly smile. I looked up and her eyes were glaring down at me, "what dress mom?" I said with pleading eyes. "Oh never mind just get rid of the dress." She smiled and if I'm not mistaken winked. "L-Louis I uhm" "Megan don't stutter it's rude" she smiled and sipped her wine, "Louis I can't do this anymore!" I said slamming my palms on the table. "D-Do what" he asked getting up with me, "Us Lou Us!" I said waving my hand between both of us. "Meg I think you need to calm down I know the stress is-" "Its not the stress Louis...I just. We just don't belong together" I said trying to act firm and stay composed. "Meg we can work this out I mean-" "Louis just go" I said turning away from him an back to my mom who was trying not to smile. I heard him sigh and the door close, I listened to his car start then I realized what I had done. "Wait!" I shouted running toward the door, "Louis" I said now breaking down into tears my sobs carried down the street as I tried to catch up to him. My moms grip tightened in my wrists and she pulled me away I was struggling like I was in a straight jacket. I now had nothing to live for.

Wow.

-Melly Belly