Chapter 19

*Megan's P.O.V* 

I nervously scratched my neck as I saw the dress off the rack on me, "I don't like it" I whined and my consultant let out a frustrated sigh. I picked up the scratchy tool "I want my wedding dress to be elegant but simple and extravagant all at the same time" I said while following my consultant back to the dressing room. I slipped on an all satin dress, I automatically hated it, "Let's just show this one" Lisa (the consultant) begged. I trudged out but a familiar face was sitting on the couch, "Johanna!!!" I shrieked and picked up my dress to run and hug her, "Darling call me mum, in just a few months you'll be my daughter in law" she beamed, "Anyway sorry I'm late traffic ya know" she laughed and looked down at my dress. "Who picked that horrid dress" she gasped, "Actually I did" my mom sneered while putting on a fake smile she put her Champagne class down and shook her hand. "Sweetie you are definitely getting that one" my mom interrupted, "But-" "No you are wearing it. I have to go" she said while gathering her things and leaving. Once she was gone I turned to Johanna, "I did not save money since I was 14 for this moment to get this hideous dress" I said and went back to the dressing room. I heard a knocking on the door and I opened it a little and Johanna stuck a very beautiful dress in, "Try it on" she ordered jokingly and left. I came out and stepped on the runway, "I-I love it" I said while admiring myself in the mirror. "S'cuse me. Yes I'm getting this one" I was smiling like a Cheshire cat, "Sweetie I think you should get the one your mum wanted" Johanna said but she seemed nervous. "I mean I could get both" I suggested, "That's a lot of money"  "Nonsense I was saving since 14 and with my job at Under-man I can pay it off" I smiled and smoothed the front of my dress. 

+++++

"Why don't you and Louis come for dinner?" my mom asked over the phone 

"Mom I can't do it"

"Do what Megan?"

"Y'know- end things. Mom I love Louis."

"Megan Ann you will do it and if not you will take the nest plane to America and will not be continuing at Under-man" 

A shiver ran down my spine and a felt tears in the corner of my eyes, I wanted to scream that I wouldn't do it, that she was the worse. But of course I kept shut. 

"I have to go I have the New Years Party at Under-man" 

I hit end and sobbed, If you love something set it free...Right? 

Sorry for the short update :(

I have a piano recital .

I wish I could sit here all day though

*silently cries* 

anyway ttfn 

xo.

-Melly Belly <3333