Chapter 15

*Megan's P.O.V*

I woke up and untangled myself from Louis, I headed straight for the showers after checking my phone.

Mom: Meet me at the sand which shop on 35th street

I clenched and un clenched my hands, today I had a meeting with Mr. William J. Under-man for a job offering that usually I wouldn't get until I was 50. I hopped in the shower and thought about how important it would be if I got this job, I'd become the second youngest person to work at Under-man Australia Technology and Medicine, Oh. My. God. I got dressed and headed down stairs for tea, because coffee would stink up my breath and first impressions are everything. 

+++++

I walked down the stairs to Louis practically falling asleep into his Cheerios, "I'm off, do I look good?" I said while walking toward the door, "Yeah, no not really" he mumbled. I stopped and faced him, "What?" I asked again, Louis shook his head and stared at soggy Cheerios. "It's just it doesn't seem you, you look 25" he said while heaving himself off the stool, "Well I have to impress Mr. Under-man or I won't get the job. Lou this is my dream" I sighed. "Your dream or your moms?" he asked bitterly, "Both!" I yelled as I slammed the door. I stood outside the door for about two minutes trying to decide whether or not to apologize, I'll just text him.

Me: Lou, sorry.

Louis: It's fine Good Luck. Bye

Is he mad at me again?!

+++++

"Stand up straight, fix your bag it's about to fall down, here he comes" my mom rushed in whisper. Mr. Under-man came in with a young man trailing behind him, "Why hello, Ms. and Mrs. Peterson I have heard so much about you two." he smiled. He looked old but he didn't, his hair was black with a couple gray hairs, also he seemed like he smiled a lot. "This is my son, Conner" he smiled, I looked at the man who looked in his twenties, "Lovely meeting you" He said while going to a desk and pulling out his laptop. He was extremely tall, like 6'3" , had blonde hair and blue eyes. "Anyway, Ms. Megan Ann, let's talk about the job" Mr. Under-man started but was interrupted by Conner, "You're applying" he asked me with eyebrows raised. I nodded and looked down at my lap, "Father I think I should interview her" he grinned. "No harm done right" my mom laughed while laughing, "So Megan are you single" he asked cheekily. I went to fire back a no but my mom dug her nails in my knee under the table, "Y-Yes" I stuttered trying to play cool. "Well Father Megan and I are going to the break room for further questions" Conner smiled while escorting me out of the room. What have I just done?

+++++

"Well this is my place" I said hoping Conner would leave, he nodded and looked through my book shelves. I went into the kitchen to get water when I found a note from Louis,

Went to the Gym. Xx

That means that he could be back or right outside, "Well I have to go but I'd fancy seeing you again Ms. Megan" he smiled and left. Thank God. Louis came in five minutes later, "Hey I'm going to shower and then we're going into town to see the Christmas lights and the Christmas trees" Louis said while jogging up the stairs, if only he knew.

Idk 

I believe there is a link for Megan's outfit.

It's on polyvore, my polyvore name is meli-n-mnyir,

The outfit is called Wattpad Outfit. So click da external link and see it...please?

Omg my gym teacher took my ipod away today

Sharkisha NOOOOO

LOL

anyway

it's short because I have piano lessons so bye

-Melly Belly <3