Chapter 16

*Megan's P.O.V*

I started to change as I heard Louis get in the shower, I kept thinking about why Louis waited the 23 of December to get a Christmas tree. "Lou! Hurry up it's starting to snow!" I yelled from downstairs, Lou rushed down the steps his hair was still dripping wet. "Go dry your hair" I ordered as I sent him marching up the steps.

+++++

Louis was having so much fun trying to pick out thee Christmas tree, "What about this one?" he asked excitedly. "That looks perfect" "You said that about ten thousand times now" he pouted, "Actually I like that one" I said pointing to a medium one that was really green. "That is the one, how did I not see this" he smiled as he told the people to wrap it for us. "I pay!" I yelled as he reached for his wallet, I got my wallet out and handed the lady my credit card before Louis could say no. "UGH!" he whined as the lady left, we strapped it to our car and headed to thee town square to see the lights. 

+++++

My mouth hung ajar as I took in the beauty of the lights, it was lightly snowing so it all looked perfect. "Lou! Look" I pointed to a big heart shape light, "Stand right there I'll be right back" he rushed and left. I turned my back to the way he went and stared at the trees that were decorated across the lot. Someone cleared their throat and I abruptly turned around, Louis was on one knee and a lady was recording on his phone. "Holy- what?" I stuttered, "Megan Ann Peterson I love you with all my heart and I was going to wait until tomorrow but I can't wait because I love you and- Will You Marry Me?" he asked. By now we had attracted a crowd, I looked up and back at his eyes which were pleading. "I- uh- uh-" I stuttered, confusion crossed his face as tears started to spill from my eyes, "Y-Yes" I cried with tears of joy. He slid the ring on my ring finger, and hugged me, Megan Peterson Tomlinson. I like the sound  of that.

WEDDING TIME!

It's been like forever since I updated!

I missed you!!!!!!!!!!

I made green and red pancakes to get in the Holiday Spirit.

I have to make my bed

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

-Melly Belly <3