Chapter 5

Skip to Friday

*Megan's P.O.V*

I was rushing to get ready because Brianna and I went to Warp Tour yesterday and didn't get back till two in the morning, so we accidentally slept in and then it turned into a movie marathon somehow. I was running around the house looking for my shorts which I just had, "Brianna have you seen my pants!" I yelled. I found them on the kitchen counter, I slipped them on and ran into the bathroom to do my hair. I decided to just curl it slightly, I ran down the stairs and slipped my cardigan on, it was 7:05. Where was Louis? " Dayum you be lookin fiiinnne. If I was a guy I'd totally date you" Brianna laughed. The doorbell rang and my stomach exploded with butterflies, I yanked the door open probably a little to excitedly. "Sorry love, the traffic was horrible, I practically broke every traffic law" he said in his cute British accent, "No, no it's fine" I smiled. He opened the door to me and we started to leave, Louis was wearing these black skinny jeans that were so tight his crotch was so noticeable, it's so bi- Megan calm yourself. "There was only a couple movies available so I picked a movie my friends kept on mentioning" Louis voice brought me back to reality, "Yea" is all I said.

+++++

Louis was taking me to a scary movie, I love scary movies. As we sat down in the seat my phone started buzzing, "Hello?" "Hello we're looking for Mrs. Peterson." "That would be my mother, I'm her daughter, can I call you later?" Dial tone. Louis gave me a puzzled look, "Do you want popcorn?" I asked trying to change the subject. Louis nodded and started to get up but I pushed him down, "I'll get it" I said.

+++++

As I got the popcorn I noticed three guys approaching me, "Hey Baby cheeks" they smiled. They kept on getting closer, and closer. "Go away" I muttered, "C'mon let's get out of here" on guy said grabbing my butt. I turned around and slapped him, he grabbed my wrist and started to crush it. Tears started to form in my eyes, "Let's go" he whispered in my ear. I tried to resist, I started to lose hope. "Hey! Leave!" Louis yelled, "And what are you gonna do!?" the guy who was crushing my wrist asked. Louis came up and hit him square in the jaw, soon all his crew backed down with black eyes. "Let's go Megan" Louis said through gritted teeth.

+++++

I was practically falling asleep in Louis car, "I was going to take you to the park but it looks like your pretty tired" Louis laughed, I would've replied but I was too tired. "Megan do you want to go home?" he asked, "I'd rather go to your place" I blurted out. Louis just chuckled to himself. When I woke up my head was in Louis neck as he carried me out of the car, I looked up and we weren't at my apartment, "Is this tour apartment?" I asked. He nodded, even though I was awake he refused to set me down. He stuck the key in the lock and shoved the door open, while I was still in his arms. "Do you um want to go home?" he asked nervously. I just shook my head, "Well here's a shirt" he said while handing me a shirt that had the Rolling Stones on it. He left an I slipped my shorts and shirt off and put his shirt on. It wasn't very big but still big, it half covered my butt though. Louis came in and blushed, "Sorry I don't really have huge shirts. Anyway you have bed and I'll take couch" he rushed. I slipped under the covers and kept telling my self this wasn't a dream. Was it?

Oooooo in Louis apartment ;)

Florida weather

I think I'm going ice skating later

Idk

Omg catching fire was so good.

Byers 🙌

-Melly Belly <3