Chapter 4

A/N: Okay really quick. just lemme tell u something plz. okay so this chappy is gona be kinda short, cos I'm leaving to Florida and I won't be able to update until like after Thanksgiving. maybe idk. sooo yeah. Anyway carry on...

=

==

===

====

=====

=======

=========

===========

*Megan's P.O.V*

The kiss got heated, fast. I was pushed against the refrigerator twisting my finger through Louis hair. His hands ran down the sides of my hips. Our lips moved in perfect sync, I felt his tongue brush lightly over my bottom lip. I bit his lip and wrapped my leg around his hip. "Jump" he whispered hoarsely into my ear, I did. We were on the couch when it occurred to me that I barley knew him, but he's such a good kisser. Then the door flew open, "I BROUGHT WINE COOLERS-" Brianna yelled but quickly stopped. "Guys, Guys, Guys. Don't eat each other, and please no sex on the couch" she scolded. Louis took his hand from my shirt and I unwound my fingers from his hair, "Sorry, I should get going" he said looking at me. I started to protest but he pecked me on the lips, my heart skipped a beat. Louis left and Brianna raised her eyebrows " Did you tell mummy" she cooed. Oh crap. Mom. She never let me have a boyfriend in my life, once in 8th grade I liked a boy and she grounded me for a month. I just almost had sex...ohmigod. "Bri, your not gona tell her?" I asked nervously. She giggled, then full on laughed, "No. I'll just let you die with guilt" she laughed. Then my phone buzzed...

Louis: Hey there beautiful xx.

I started blushing which made her lean over, "Are you sexting your hottie boyfriend" she smirked. "Oh gawd, gross Bri" I blushed

Me: hey what's up

Louis: Well I was thinking that maybe on friday you'd want to go see a film in town? Or would little ms nerd be studying?

Me: Well little ms nerd will not be studying so ya i will go.

Louis: great pick you up at seven xx.

Me: Bye.

Really Megan 'Bye' that's the best you could do. I know one things for sure, I was in love. With Louis Tomlinson.

=

==

===

====

=====

======

=======

========

=========

Ayo gettin some Starbucks tomorrow!

Vote, Read, Comment.

Also read Around Here (A Liam Payne fanfiction)

I'm actually thinking abt taking my computer to Florida with me to update

Idk.

KK byeeee

-Melly Belly <3