Chapter 2

I slammed the car door of Brianna's car and ran up to my room. I checked my phone and saw that I had twelve missed calls from my parents, yikes. I called them back and after three rings they picked up.

"Hello sorry that I couldn't pick up earlier," I said into the phone.

It was my mom who replied, "Oh Megan were you partying? Megan Ann that is not why we sent you to London. That was very rude of you, so by next Friday I want a written letter, not a text, of why you should never miss calls from your parents." she instructed.

Was she serious!

It's only a missed call, no no no, I need to respect her decision because she is always right.

"Yes ma'am" I said quickly.

She said goodbye and hung up.

+++++++

I woke up to an unknown number, so out of natural curiosity I answered.

"Hello?" I said still in my morning voice, there was shuffling on the other line then there was a sharp breath in.

"Hey sorry bout' that, my friend just knocked over my glass shelf. Anyway it's Louis Tomlinson from the bar the other night-" there was a loud crash on the other line, "What the hell dude! JUST- just sit down...please" Louis yelled.

I don't know why but it made me laugh, "Anyway. Whats up?" I giggled.

"Nothing much, oh! I just wanted to see if it would be okay to um...maybe go out today" he answered. I nodded my head, wait... idiot he can't see you.

"Yeah!"

"Oh okay good I thought you like hung up or something," he chuckled and I giggled a little.

"Yeah sorry, I was nodding thinking that you could understand!" I laughed.

"Yeah so um well I have to go, I'll pick you up at like three? Yeah so um bye." and with that he hung up.

====

=====

======

=======

========

=========

==========

Sorry those things are fun to make^^^^

Anywhooooo, Yay I'll just update when iI feel like it. :m swag.

KK BYEEEEEEEE

WAIIITTTT!!!!! okay so on the side there's a pic of Megan or what I imagine her as.

Ok bye for cereal now.

-Melly Belly <3