Chapter 8

*Megan's P.O.V*

I rang the door bell and stood back, I turned to Louis and adjusted his tie, tucked in his shirt, pulled down his sleeves so they wouldn't see his tattoos. "Oh. My. Stars." I mumbled, "What?" Louis asked, "Your lip ring, please take it out" I pleaded. He swiftly took out his lip ring and stuffed it in his pocket, just as my mom opened the door. She smiled, a fake smile, "Megan Ann I've missed you so much" she said while squeezing me really hard, "And you must be Louis" she choked out with the most fake smile ever. Louis nodded and shook my moms hand, "Evan! Come introduce yourself to Megan's boyfriend" my mom yelled over her shoulder. My dad came jogging down the hallway in the sweater vest I got him for Christmas, "Daddy!" I yelled while jumping in his arms, "Hey Meggy Tails" he said into my hair. My dad and I used to watch Veggie Tails together, I loved it so much so my dad put Meggy instead of Veggie, it was our thing. "And you must be Louis, I've heard a lot about you" my dad greeted, "Hello sir" Louis replied. "Please call me Evan" my dad laughed. "Well. Let's go inside" my mom said while clapping her hands. "Do not under any circumstances call my mom miss, always ma'am" I whispered in his ear.

+++++

"This is really delicious" Louis said while wiping his mouth, "Thank you, I try" my mom fake laughed.Would it kill her to pretend better? "So are you and Megan sexually active" my mom said while taking a sip of her drink. Louis choked on his water and I gave a death stare toward my mom "Mom!" I warned, "Well?" my mom said. "No!" I yelled annoyed, she nodded her head and went back to her wine. "Anyway, who wants pie" my dad smiled.

+++++

"What was that?" Louis chuckled as we got into the car, "An over protective parent" I mumbled. "Babe please, they were just trying to get to know our relationship" Louis soothed, "No they always do this to me, my mom especially. She's trying to drive you away" I said on the verge of tears, "Shh, shh, it's okay" Louis soothed while unbuckling my seat belt and cradling me. "Sorry, I just... whatever. Anyway why don't you put your lip ring back in so I can enjoy my punk boyfriend" I smiled trying to change the subject. Louis smiled and took of his suit jacket and put his lip ring back in, "So, Meggy Tails" he teased.

+++++

Louis was intently watching the road, the music was on the sport station...borrriinngg. I changed it and Don't Stop Believin' started playing, "Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world. She took the midnight train going anywhere!" I sung, I looked at Louis for the next part "Just a city boy, born an raised in South Detroit. He took the midnight train going anywhere" he sung. I froze his voice was so good, "What?" he asked, "Nothing, it's just you have a really good voice" I gushed.

+++++

"I have a surprise for you" Louis said, "What!" "You'll see, tomorrow" "Ugh Fine." Louis walked me up to my apartment and kissed me goodnight, just as I was about to close the door Louis stuck his foot in the doorway. "Megan, I love you" he said. Then he left, Louis said he loved me. And I love him.

Sorry for the short chapter I have to go somewhere

But I wanted to update before I left.

Oh my lord I can't get over Niall's hair,

Fangirling so much.

Ok bye.

-Melly Belly <3