CH 43: Pregnant 2

Be careful, one little lie can ruin everything.

-Harris

~~~~

Aliah's POV

Remember the time I had my period and was too scared and ashamed to tell Harris I needed pads? Well, dejavu because it was happening again..

How could I possibly tell Harris that there was a chance that I was pregnant or that I'm gonna take a pregnancy test. I'm not going to. I'm not going to tell him anything until I'm completely sure I'm pregnant.

We were currently viewing the new house, but I couldn't stop thinking about the pregnancy test I needed to take as soon as possible.

"So what do you think?" Harris asked.

"It's massive Harris, we don't need this much space." I responded.

"And this is why I love you, you're always being humble." He pulled me in for a hug and pressed his lips on my head.

"But I think we will need the space if we want to have kids."

I looked up at him, right into his eyes.

"Not any time soon - in the future" He added, maybe thinking I was looking at him like that because I didn't want kids any time soon.

I cleared my throat and responded, "Yeah of course."

We continued the tour until we arrived back at the front door where Harris' friend was waiting for us.

"So? how do you like the house?" She asked, a smile visible from ear to ear. She always smiled, I guess she's forced to with the job she has.

It was really nice, it had a giant kitchen and living area, 4 bathrooms, 5 bedrooms, an inside and outside pool, a massive back yard and everything was already furnished. It was the perfect house to start a family in, yet I still wasn't feeling it. At that right moment I felt a few clumps rise inside of my throat. I was going to throw up. I was trying my best to keep it in, but I couldn't.

I excused myself and ran towards the nearest bathroom. Thank God I still remembered where one of the bathrooms were.

I thought that pregnant people only threw up in the morning, maybe I wasn't pregnant after all.

As soon as I arrived in the bathroom I placed my head over the toilet and started vomiting everything I ate for diner. I heard heavy footsteps and the sound of heels getting louder and louder as they got closer to the bathroom, my body on the other hand was still getting rid of the contaminated and poisonous things I ate. I was done vomitting, so I got up and cleaned my mouth with the sleeve of my cardigan. There weren't any towels yet.

"Aliah are you okay?" Harris blurted with a worried expression on his face, running his fingers through his hair and stared at me.

"I'm fine," I responded even though I wasn't, "just a stomach ache."

"You sure?"

I nodded in response while flushing the toilet.

"We'll take the house." I replied facing the real estate agent. Harris didn't take his eyes off of me though, he wasn't believing any of it.

"Alice, can you give us a minute please?" Harris asked, his eyes still glued on mine.

"Of course." She responded and left us alone.

"I don't believe you." Harris said after Alice left.

"What?"

"That you're fine or that you're having a stomach ache." He replied.