CH 34: An unexpected guest 2

"If you hesitate between me and another person, don't choose me."

-Aliah

~~~~

Harris' POV

"What the hell Victoria?! I fired you yet you got the nerve to enter my office like that?"

Who does this girl think she is, I thought.

"Well sir," she walked over to my desk and silently picked up everything on it, one by one. She examined every piece she grabbed without even giving a explanation why the hell she was here.

I was about to call Aliah to tell her I had still a ton of work and that I would be home late.

I grabbed what she was holding and placed it back on my desk.

"Be quiet" I said in a harsh way while I called Aliah.

"Aliah, I'll be in late. You don't need to wait up." I didn't even gave her the time to say something back. I was too busy figuring out how and why Victoria was back.

"Now what do you want?"

"Something went wrong with my last pay check sir."

I sighed, "sit down."

..

"We paid you, so what do you really want?" I eventually said after checking and double-checking everything.

She started laughing like a crazy person. She wasn't here for her last paycheck, she was here for a complete different reason.

"I'm calling security." as I dialed the number, I noticed that Victoria wasn't even scared. Like she knew I would definitely wanna hear what she has got to say. But I honestly couldn't care less.

"Yeah he-" I said as one of the security guards picked up but Victoria grabbed the phone from me and hung up.

"What the hell?!" I shouted annoyed.

"Oh you wanna hear this." she mumbled like she had some dirty secret.

"I don't think so" I said picking up the phone again.

"Sit down Harris."

"I'm not sitting down" I responded annoyed. I'm not doing anything.

"Fine, I'll sit down." she grabbed a chair and sat down.

"Can I ask you something Harris?" She was enjoying every second of it.

I looked at her with raised eyebrows, not giving her an answer.

"Fine then, why did you fire me?"

"You know why." she knew why, she was a whore.

"Let me guess, I was too hot for this company so you had to replace me with someone who's the complete opposite of me."

"You wish." I replied.

"Or was it because I dated 2 colleagues and you were jealous?"

"Is that why you said to everyone that I was a whore? A whore for dating 2 people?" She added annoyed while standing up. She looked straight into my eyes with a soft smile on her face.

"Stop playing games Victoria and leave."

"Well guess what smartass, if I was a whore then you were a man-whore. You slept with way more people than I ever did."

My patience was being tested.

"Speak or leave!" I shouted. That was it, I had enough of her bullshit.