CH 10: I love the new him..

Hariss' POV

"So? Did you lose your tongue or what?" Said asked still not taking his eyes off of me.

That guy has no manners, if he wasn't Aliah's brother, he wouldn't be standing there anymore.

"I know your worried about your sister, but if I where you I would show some respect towards me." I said annoyed.

"Here you go." Aliah said handing over the ice.

"Thank you" I replied.

"Saïd, if you don't leave in the next 10 seconds, I swear to God I will.."

She's actually really hot when she's angry..

Wait.. what am I even saying?!

"Fine fine! I'm leaving.. can I talk to you Aliah?" I heard him whisper to Aliah.

Aliah walked with him to the door and opened it for him.

"What happened to you? Since when do you even stay in the same room as a non-mahram? You think mom would be proud seeing you with him? Anyway, do what you have to do, but next time, call him instead of me!" I heard Saïd say to Aliah.

Aliah tried to stop him but he didn't listen. This was all my fault. If I had just waited for another one, this wouldn't have happened.

"I'm so sorry Aliah, I didn't want to cause trouble between you guys"

"It's fine, he'll come around.. we need to talk." Aliah said taking a seat.

"Yeah we do." I agreed.

Aliah's POV

"I shouldn't have stayed at your place, now people are talking about us.. like you would even be with someone like me, and I think I just couldn't handle it anymore.. you shouting towards me to do stuff and then those girls in the restroom.. I just couldn't do it anymore and I think quitting was a bad decision cause now those girls got what they wanted. They wanted me to quit and I .."

"Okay stop Aliah, slow down and breath", Harris said.

I breathed out heavily like I wasn't breathing the entire time.

"First of all, you're an awesome, beautiful, intelligent girl, so don't put yourself down like that", I was surprised that Harris, my boss, said that actually.. I mean, does he really thinks that I'm.. Okay stop thinking about what he thinks of you, just stop thinking in general.

"And secondly, I fired those girls as a warning to the rest of the employees, nobody is going to open there mouth about you and I. And even if we had something going on, it's not there business.." He was the first guy to actually make me blush, he fired those girls for me?

"But I quit, I can't come back after I quit?" I said.

"Yeah that's true, I'm sorry." Harris said.

I knew it, I'm going to loose everything..

Harris stood up and was walking to the front door, before he reached to the door he turned back around to face me. I stood up as I thought he was going to leave.

"Let's start over shall we?" Harris said closing his suit jacket.

Wait, what?

"I'm Harris, and one of my awesome employees just quit and I'm looking for a new assistant, interested?" Harris asked looking at me waiting for an answer.

"Euhm, I don't know, my previous boss was a dick." His lips turned into a smile whilst he was still waiting for my 'yeah duuh' answer.

Which I was totally thinking but not saying obviously.