I was so nosey.

"don't be stealing her presents now cuz." a voice says from behind me.

I turn around and see amelia laughing behind me.

"girl bye. " I shoo her away. "what are you up to anyway? you've been sitting on your phone the whole time."

"just speaking to all my friends. they're all mad at me.. well not mad , but they're annoyed." she replies.

"why? what trouble have you caused now." I groan.

even if I didn't see amelia often, that didn't stop me from hearing about her.

uncle sammy and lyjerria were always ringing mom's line to complain about amelia.

she was apparently always going to parties and coming home late, or she was getting into arguments with random girls on the street.

I think it was because of her tendency to mean mug. she had resting bitch face and didn't intentionally mean mug people; which was kinda similar to ayana.

"what?! " she huffs. "I haven't done anything."

"then why are they annoyed?" I ask.

"because dad says we're moving house and we're leaving the area aswell so i'm moving school."

"uncle sammy's moving house?"

she nods her head.

"why?" I ask.

"he complains that the area's a little too ghetto. he wants to move down here."

"where we live?" I think about it. "that would lowkey be lit if ya'll moved over here."

she shakes her head . "no way. I love the area we're in. it's real comfy."

"way too comfy for you clearly." I raise my eyebrow.

she rolls her eyes , ignoring me. "are there any fine boys who are my age down here though?

I nod my head. "yes, but that is not your focus. focus on school."

"i'm doing great in school. that's the only reason why mom and dad are so lenient towards me. all the teachers tell them that i'm definitely getting a 4.0 gpa." she says , smug, folding her arms.

I chuckle. "that's good then. well .. yeah.. there are some boys your age that are very handsome over here. you're a pretty girl and i'm sure they'll fall in love."

"you're just gassing my head up." she says, giggling. "keep the compliments going girl."

I playfully smack her arm. "uh no your gassed."

the doorbell rings and I leave to go and get it.

diallo and enais come in.

"these bags are so heavy." enais moans.

they both place the bags on the island and then greet me.