|f i f t e e n|

WARNING THIS FOLLOWING CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN A RAPE SCENE

IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT PLZ DONT READ

ALSO PLZ DONT TAKE THIS SERIOUS, THIS IS JUST A FANFIC

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I woke up early today because i needed to take a shower before heading to school. Once i finished taking a shower i went downstairs and decided to make me some breakfast. i'm actually very happy i met yoongi hyung because without i would probably still be starving myself.

I make scrambled eggs with some fruit on the side. I finished and headed upstairs to change into my uniform. After i changed i headed downstairs to grab my book bag and headed outside to walk to school since i still have my car at the schools parking lot.

I checked my phone and realized that my parents texted me.

mom:
we will come home today.
make sure you don't leave a mess.

Great. I can't wait (sarcasm).

I just ended up listening to some music while walking. Before i even realized i'm already inside of the school, i head to my locker and get some stuff out for my classes.

After i was done getting my things i started to walk to my homeroom and once i entered i see jackson and his crew sitting in the corner, talking and playing around with each other. I then start to realize that jungkook isn't here yet and class is about to start soon, i hope he makes it in time.

But it's to late already. The teacher is here already. And i put my head down trying to block everything, as i look out the window seeing the gloomy sky .

Then second period start and still no jungkook.

Third period comes and i'm still listening to music.

During fourth period i get yelled at because i wasn't paying attention.

Now it's fifth period and i can't wait to go to lunch so i can get out of this classroom.

i decid to pay attention since my phone is almost dead. In the middle of the period we where assigned a paper that she gave us to work on till the period ends. While i was working the door suddenly opens and there stands jungkook, but he has a black eye and a cut on his lips.

He stars to head to his desk and he glares at me. He goes to jackson and i listen in on there conversation.

"so what happened to you" jackson suddenly ask jungkook.

"well since my parents found out about you know that bet, he actually thought i was gay" w h a t.

"and what happened "

"well he started to beat me up and i told him it was just a bet so then he said to prove that i'm not gay, then he...."

"what tell me"

"he wants me to get married to selgui"

This isn't real. right ?

"damn dude she hot "

"sure, i guess "

This isn't real. I'm just dreaming. I'm hallucinating because of the lack of water and food. right?

Please tell me i'm right.

Because if i'm not then i don't know what i would do. All i know is that i am not in control of my body or mind when something really bad happens to me.