| t w e e n t y o n e |

comment y'alls opinion
listen to tightrope by xxxtentacion or sum sad as shit while reading this

Why couldn't I be the one he'd marry after all i gave all of myself to him. It was supposed to be me and him. I can't explain how i feel everything is just numb i don't want to cry or at least i don't feel like it.

I'm a body with a lifeless soul.

And suddenly you realize that everything is over, really. There is no turning back. You feel it. And just then you realize that things only happen once and no matter how hard you try, you will never feel the same again.

It's time to move on from this chapter in my life, it's over.

I always thought that the universe would be on my side, i thought it'd prove me wrong about life not being for everyone. Maybe i am right after all. Life isn't for everyone,

...........

It's been 3 weeks and im "better" at least that's what i convinced them. I've been told that i'll be able to go home today. In less than 30 minutes from now.

I've managed to lose all my feelings for jungkook but along the way i've also managed to lose myself and all my feelings. It's weird that i can't manage to feel pain after such a long time of dealing with it.

I'll manage. i've always have.

After some time passes i'm discharged from that place. I head towards the bus stop since no one is here to pick me up. I'm all alone once again. They gave all my belongings back which include my phone and airpods. I managed to put them in my ears and listen to some music to make me forget about my surroundings.

It's cold outside. Very cold but it's a soothing feeling. As the music enters my ears i feel at ease. It's sad but with a very good melody.

The bus finally comes and i step in. I make my way to the last row where there's no one around. As i sit i can only focus my eyes outside as i see the rain start to pour. I feel as if i'm a movie watching a scene. It's actually sad to think about it like that. It makes me feel as if i'm nothing because people don't truly know how i am inside they just assume they know what true pain is.

Everything passes my eyes at a slightly high speed. I can't seem to focus on anything specifically i'm just starting at nothing.

I've never felt like this it's all new to me.

After a couple minutes i arrived to my destination which is a couple of blocks away from my house. As i walk o feel the water drops fall on me but i don't make an attempt on walking any faster after all it's been a while since i roamed these streets.

As i make my way outside my house i somehow seem to replay the events that happened with jungkook here a couple months ago when he came and said all his bullshit to me.

I cleared my head and made my way inside. It was dark and it looked liked no one lived here which in case was kinda true. I don't like being in this house it brings back memories when i imagined my last day would be in here.

I head to my room to pack my thing all i know is that i'm not staying in here. I'll just rent a apartment or stay the night at a hotel but certainly not here.

i grabbed my keys from my car and some money. I don't have my credit card with me I don't know where I kept it. As U grabbed everything I need I headed to a hotel in downtown Seoul.

I enjoyed the ride there it was calm watching the rain come down. Once I arrive I head inside and make a reservation. I specifically asked for one of the highest rooms so I can see all of Seoul. They gave me the keys and I headed to the elevator. I made my way to the room.

I spotted a recognizable figure.

Jungkook.

JJK p.o.v

I was heading out to eat since  I was tired of seulgi's presens but as soon as I stepped outside my room I recognized Taehyung. He looked a lot skinnier since I last saw him. I wondered where he'd go since I haven't seen him in school and I know he got discharged from the hospital but here he was standing in front of my very own eyes. He looked emotionless almost lifeless his eyes looked empty. It was a body with a lifeless soul almost.

What happened to him?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
hello bitches i just wanted to say thank you for 69k reads it's a true milestone :)❤️ lmaooo

anyways things will continue to get sadder hope y'all like it so far

so where y'all from?
is there any beaners? y'all saw how mexico won against the crusty ass u.s.a like shiiiiii
lmaoo

thank you guys for all the support ❤️