thirty eight

A/N: ^thats just the females that are going to be at the party

A/N: ^thats just the females that are going to be at the party. There's only gonna be two males Khalid and one other that I'm not going to tell you about, so I just said fuck it, made the collage, and went to write this chapter. EDIT: fUCK I FORGOT ZENDAYA

~engagement party~

It was their engagement party. Dinah was downstairs greeting people, and Normani was upstairs telling herself she looked beautiful. Why was she doing that? Because..she looked fucking beautiful. She was also excited about telling Dinah she was pregnant. Not because of the fact that she wanted to see Dinah's reaction..because of the fact that she could finally give in to her cravings.

"Mani!" Camila yelled.

"Yeah?" Normani walked to her door.

"Come on!"

The brunette walked into the bathroom and went to the drawer that Dinah knew not to touch. It was the drawer that hid many frightening things. You ladies know what I'm talking about..tampons and pads. It was also where Normani kept her birth control and pregnancy tests. She picked up one of the ones she had taken and walked out of her room, putting it in her pocket. As she walked down the stairs she could feel all eyes on her.

"God damn."

The brunette smiled and looked at Dinah. "We have guests." She said.

"We have Lauren, Camila, Ally, and Tori." The blonde smiled, walking over to her fiancée.

Dinah placed her hands on Normani's hips and smiled. "You're so fucking beautiful." She said, looking into her eyes.

"I'm nothing compared to you." The shorter girl breathed out, raking her eyes up and down the taller girl.

"Hey, Gay and Gayer," Lauren said. "Somebody just knocked."

"Then fucking answer it." The two girls said, still looking at each other.

"Answer the door, Camila." The green eyed girl said.

"Answer the door, Ally." Camila said.

"Answer the door, Tori." Ally said.

"I'm a fucking guest. I don't have to do shit." Tori said, sitting down on the couch.

Dinah rolled her eyes. "I'll answer it."

She walked to the door and opened it. She smiled warmly. "Kehlani," she said. "I'm glad you could make it. I see you're healed."