twenty five

"Ally, I don't think it's about what happened with Arin." Dinah shook her head

"Then, why did she flinch? She knows you'd never hit her." Lauren said.

"Plus, she's never flinched when you went to run your hand through your hair until now." Camila pointed out.

"I don't know guys," the Polynesian said. "Maybe she and Keith weren't so perfect after all."

Ally lifted an eyebrow. "Huh?" She asked, as if the words made no sense together.

"Nothing." Dinah sighed and shook her head.

"Dinah." Normani mumbled as she walked down the stairs and over to her girlfriend.

The blonde turned around and smiled softly. The brunette wrapped her arms around Dinah's waist and placed her head on her chest. Dinah looked at her face and saw how drained she looked. She'll kissed her forehead and sighed.

"I would never hit you." She mumbled.

Normani nodded. "I know." She whispered.

"Don't cry." The Tongan said. "I don't like it when you cry."

"I don't like it when you yell." The shorter girl said.

"Then, I won't do it anymore."

"Normani." Ally said softly.

Normani wiped her tears and looked at her friend. "Yeah?"

"Did Keith ever hit you?" The Mexican asked.

The youngest girl contemplated on whether or not she should tell the truth. It wouldn't hurt him, seeing as he was already dead. She placed her face in the crook of Dinah's neck.

"Did he ever hit you, Mani?" Lauren asked.

Normani's body began shaking and she mumbled something inaudible.

"Normani," Camila said. "Did he ever hit you? Yes or no?"

The brunette nodded.

"Why?" Dinah asked.

"Because," Normani sniffled, "he cheated on me."

"What?" Camila and Lauren asked.

"So he hit you because he cheated on you?" Ally asked.

"No. He hit me because I accused him of cheated, then called him a selfish ass nigga who doesn't appreciate what he already had and a lair..then he slapped the shit out of me."

"Then what did you do?" Lauren asked.

"She better have hit his ass back." Camila said.

"I cried," Normani said, "and he told me he was sorry, and that he loved me, that he didn't mean to do it."

"Of course he did." Dinah mumbled.

"Did he ever hit or cheat on you again?" Camila asked.

"No. Somehow our mothers found out and they beat the shit out of him," the brunette shrugged. "Enough about me and my dead husband. Let's talk about Zendaya."

"Oh, yeah." Ally smirked and lifted an eyebrow. "Zendaya."

"Zendaya is an ex from high school." Dinah shrugged.

"Apparently you two still talk, considering she's calling you baby." Normani lifted an eyebrow.

"I don't know why she texted me. We haven't talked since eleventh grade."

"That was...how old are you now? Twenty seven? You were sixteen in eleventh grade? Oh, it was eleven years ago. You never changed your number?"

"It's too much work trying to remember a new number. Especially when it's your own." Dinah said.

"Can I talk to her?" Normani asked.

"No," the taller girl said. "I don't know if you know this, but you're crazy."

"She's not crazy." The three Latinas said.

"I'm just touched." The younger girl smiled. "Let me text her."

Dinah unlocked her phone and went to she and Zendaya's text messages.

Z: hey baby💕

Dinah❤️: don't call me that. Meet me at American Tea Room at twelve today.

Z: of course. 💞

"Get dressed," she said. "We're gonna go meet her."

"Bad idea on your part." Normani said before going upstairs.

"Can we come?" Lauren pouted.

"I don't care."

-

"American Tea Room?" Normani asked.

"Yes. Come on, girls." Dinah said before the five got out of the car.

Normani grabbed onto her girlfriend's hand as the two walked inside. The bell above them rang and heads turned towards them. A mixed girl smirked and stood before walking over to them.

"Dinah Jane." She said.

"Hi, I'm Normani. Dinah Jane's girlfriend." Normani smiled sarcastically.

"Hi, you're beautiful." Camila smiled.

Lauren and Ally elbowed her in the side.

"So are you, sweetheart." Zendaya smiled and winked.

"Once a fuck girl, always a fuck girl, huh?" Dinah lifted an eyebrow.

"You got me there," The taller girl shrugged. "I got us a table. Follow me."

"I hope it can fit all six of us."

"Sorry, pretty girl," Zendaya said. "It can only fit two."

"Sorry, fuck girl," Normani said. "We aren't sitting there."

-

A/N: you want the conversation or no?

Also..

I'm gonna ask my friend which ending I should go with. (;

Happy Independence Day. 💞