twenty six

"So, Zendaya," Normani said as she picked up the tea she had gotten. "How is it that you know Dinah?"

She already knew. She just wanted to see if Zendaya would come up with a fake ass story.

"Dinah and I were high school sweethearts–"

"Lie." Dinah said. "You were the high schools fuck girl and I was the one girl who wouldn't open her legs for you."

"One day you will." The taller girl winked.

Normani glared at her, and Dinah squeezed her thigh. Ally rolled her eyes at the girl.

"You never really left high school, did you?" She asked.

"You never really left kindergarten, did you?" Zendaya lifted an eyebrow at the Mexican.

"Don't get mad just because you look like the motherfucking green giant." Lauren defended her friend.

"I would respond, but then you might clap back. And if you clap back your lips will shed, and we don't want that."

"You can rap too?" Camila asked.

Lauren hit her in the back of the head and rolled her eyes.

"I would reach over the table and slap the shit out of you, but then we could end up getting into a fight." Normani said.

"You must not know how to fight?" Zendaya smirked.

"No," the brunette said. "I'm just pregnant with Dinah's child."

"What?"

"Shocking. I know. It's funny, you know? It's funny how you are the complete opposite of me. You are dumb, a ho, have never been in a stable relationship, and probably have an STD. While I am smart, respectful of my body, have been in two stable relationships, and don't have an STD. Just a beautiful unborn child." Normani smiled.

Dinah choked on her tea as those words left her girlfriend's mouth.

"That part." Ally said.

"You know nothing about me–"

"I know enough to know that in the twelfth grade you had been cheating on Ariana Grande with Ashley Frangipane. I know enough to know that the whole reason you became a player was because your ex, Rina Sawayama, cheated on you eight grade summer," Normani rested her face in her palm and smiled. "Should I go on?"

"How do you know all of this?" Zendaya asked.

"I'd like to know that as well." Dinah said.

"We all went to the same high school," the younger girl shrugged. "How do you think Camila and Lauren knew both of us?"

"I never saw you." Dinah said.

"No, you just don't remember high school," Normani said. "Probably because you never did anything but look at my ass."

"And your boobs," Lauren said. "Don't forget your boobs."

"And your lips." Camila said.

"Dinah, out were a perv." Ally laughed.

"Shut up, Virgin Mary." Dinah snapped.

"You can't know all of this just because we went to the same school." Zendaya shook her head.

"Oh, yeah. That's not fully why," Normani shook her head. "I know all of this because I was friends with whoever you hated and whoever hated you."

"That's probably why I wasn't friends with you." Dinah mumbled.

"Yes, that's why. We didn't start talking until twelfth grade. Even then it wasn't full conversations because you acted like you didn't know fucking English." Normani rolled her eyes.

"I do remember you," Zendaya said. "You were the snobby girl."

The shorter girl lifted an eyebrow and took a sip of her hot tea.

"The rich girl."

Normani took another sip.

"The stuck up girl."

Another sip.

"The cheerleader."

The darker girl sighed and looked at the girl in front of her. "Don't hurt me after I do this, DJ." She whispered to her girlfriend.

"The school's bitch."

Normani threw her hot tea at Zendaya causing her to shriek loudly. The brunette smiled. "Time to go?"

"Yes. Let's go." Dinah said quickly as she pulled the girl out of the booth and out of the store.

Camila, Lauren, and Ally quickly followed after them.

"Normani, what the hell?!" Lauren yelled as the five got into the car.

Normani shrugged as she put on her seatbelt. "She asked for it."

Dinah's phone buzzed, but before she could reach it, Normani did.

Z: you two deserve to be together. You're both fucking bitches.

Dinah❤️: thank you, love😘 ~Normani

Z: fuck you

Dinah❤️: 😌✊🏾

-

A/N: wHAT A GR8 HAPTER! WOW! AN AWARD WINNING CHAPTER! WHEN WILL ULUR FAVE EVER???

^that was sarcasm if you couldn't tell