Chapter 17

She jumps back to careful not to let her legs get burn. Hotch rushes to her side for assistance. She moves away putting her burn under cold water immediately. He places his hand on her back "Do you need me to get you anything? A bandage?" he asks looking at the burn. It's gonna be bad. "Get away!" She says clenching her jaw. After grabbing a towel she runs upstairs to tend to her burn. After putting cream on it and wrapping it up she walks back down to find Hotch on his hands and knees cleaning up the water off the floor. She picks up the pot and pours more water into it. He is standing behind her again. Breathing down her neck. "Emily." He states sternly. She can smell the alcohol on his breath. She grabs her drink and slams it. Emily will definitely need it. "I'm trying to cook." She says in a just as stern tone. "And I'm trying to talk to you." He grabs her turning her around. "Get off of me. Don't you dare touch me Aaron." She grabs his hand and pushes it away from her. "I'm not going to sit back and take it. This isn't okay Aaron. It's not okay for you to beat the snot out of me then try and fix it." She says turning off the stove giving him the Emily stare he has gotten many times before but never like this one. "I don't want to be your wife anymore. I'm done." She says. Fury fills his glazed eyes. She knows she has just ignited a fire she wanted to put out. He grabs her and shoves her to the wall. "You are my wife Emily!!!! You cannot leave me!! I love you!!!!" He says pinning her to the wall. He tries to place a small kiss on her but she shoves him away. She makes her way out of the kitchen, up the stairs and into their bedroom. Emily was not about to stay and listen to that shit. She starts taking clothes out of the dresser when he stands behind her. He turns her around and grabs her hips. "Aaron just stop." She tries to pull away but his grip is too strong. "No. Not until I show you how much I love you." He places small feather like kisses down her neck. "If you loved me you wouldn't be doing this." She keeps fighting against his weight. She wasn't going down without a fight. He pulls her roughly against him and kisses her sloppily. She finds away to struggle out of his grip. She runs towards the dresser. She needed to get it open. He grabs her and pulls her away. "Aaron please! You know you don't wanna do this!!" She says turning her head away and trying to get away from his wandering rough hands. "I want you, Emily." He growls in her ear trying to squirm away. He isn't having it. He grabs her and shoves her to the bed pinning her down with his hands and knees on either side of her hips. He was going to have his way with his wife whether she liked it or not. "Aaron knock it off!!!" She continues to struggle underneath his body. He silences her with a kiss. She violently shakes her head trying to get away. He wasn't going to do this, but she couldn't seem to stop him. She felt useless.....