Chapter 11

*Flashback*
"Emily Elizabeth Prentiss. I've loved you since the day we met. I was married at the time but I still loved you. When I finally got the chance with you, I was the happiest man on earth. But the day you agreed to marry me, that was the day my life was complete. Emily, you are the light of my life. Day by day you push me harder. I love you so much Emily. If I had to pick between living or loving you. I'd use my last breath to tell you I love you. Through the hell we see everyday, you always seem to put a smile on my tight face. You're beautiful inside and out. I love every single thing about you Emily Prentiss. I'll put everything I can into being your husband. I will try and make you happy every moment I breathe till I take my last breath. I can't wait to hold you every night Emily. You are my love and will always be my love. I love you Emily Elizabeth Prentiss. Forever and always" Hotch finishes and smiles. He wipes a tear from under her eye as she smiles up at him. "Aaron Hotchner, you are the best thing that ever has happened to me. I almost left, but you stopped me. You've protected me a of my life, Aaron. I can't thank you enough for that. I love you so much. I'd never have anything any other way. I think about you all the time. From brushing my teeth to doing paperwork. I always think about you. About how you make me smile. How you smell. How you laugh. The dimples in your face that rarely appear in public. I think about you all the time. I can't imagine a life without you. I can't imagine spending my life without you. I love you Aaron Hotchner. I always have and I always will." When she finishes he again raises his hand to wipe away her tear. "Aaron Alan Hotchner, do you take Emily Elizabeth Prentiss to be your wife in sickness and in health, rich or for poor, for better for worse?" The priest asks before them. "I do." Hotch smiles down at Emily. He can't seem to stop. "Emily Elizabeth Prentiss, do you take Aaron Alan Hotchner to be your husband in sickness and in heath, for rich or for poor, for better or for worse?" He asks again turning towards Emily. Her eyes are still locked with Hotch's. "I do." She says smiling again. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride." Before he could finish Hotch grabbed Emily and kissed her. Holding her tightly by the waist and her hands at his neck. He picks her up bridal style. "I'd like to introduce, Mr and Mrs. Aaron Hotchner." The priest says smiling at the newly weds. Hotch leans down and whispers in Emily's ear. "I love you Mrs.Hotchner" an even bigger smile spreads across her face. She pulls him down into a kiss. He carries her out of the church everyone clapping behind them. Garcia and Morgan, JJ and Reid follow them out of the church because they are the bridal party. "Congrats guys." They all say smiling at the couple that can't keep their hands off each other.....