Chapter 25

Me and Sophia showed everyone in the Fire Red pack to their rooms and unfortunately it was really akward and sadly I even got a few glares from my old pack mates.

Finally the only ones who were left were my mom and Savannah.

"Where is father?" I asked finally.

"Died in battle." Savannah seathed.

Though he was never good to me I still was sad cause afterall he was my father.

"Oh." Is all I could say.

I turned to John who was still holding hands with my sister; it was obvious she was his mate. Of all people why her? This meant that she would be permanently staying here.

"John I'm guessing my sister is your mate, um she can stay with you if you want?" I asked.

"Thank you Luna." He then turned to Savannah, "Do you wanna stay with me?" He asked her kindly.

"Okay." She stated with a smile to him but when she turned to look at me she smirked. What is she up to?

"Mother you can stay in this room right here it is our nicest room, it is meant for an Alpha." I said.

"Whatever." She murrmured, ignoring my kind gesture and closed the door.

I turned to expect Savannah and John to be gone but they were still standing there.

"What are you guys doing standing there why haven't you gone to the house yet?" I giggled.

"Well you and Alpha hadn't shown me my room yet at your house?" He stated as more of a question.

"Oh yeah. I'll mind link the Alpha right away." I stated.

Max?

Yeah?

Will you meet me at our house to show Gamma John his room?

Already here love, I'll meet you in the front room.

Okay.

"The Alpha will meet us at our house." I stated to John and Savanah.

We then walked out of the pack house and went to my house.

I walked through the door and instantly was engulfed by my mates arms.

"Finally. I couldn't wait any longer." Max whispered into my ear causing me to shiver and gave me a kiss.

I finally released the kiss after I heard my sister clear her throat loudly.

Max glared at her and was about to pounce, but I held him back and held his hand.

"Down boy." I whispered in his ear.

"Will you show us to our room now?" My sister rudely said while she rolled her eyes.

"Savanah, you may be my mate, but you can't talk to my Alpha and Luna like that." John frowned.

Max's eyes glinted with approval at John's chastisement.

"I'm sorry baby." Savanah said to him innocently.

I was sure John would grow weak in the knees because of that but he stayed firm.

"Don't say sorry to me say sorry to your new Alpha and Luna." John stated.

"My deepest apologies Alpha and Luna." Savanah bowed but she sent me a glare and obviously Max caught it.

Max lunged and grabbed my sister by the neck and shoved her into a nearby wall.

"How dare you look at my mate like that." Max spat.

He was about to slap her across the face but I got in front of him and held his arm.

"Max don't ." I stated.

"But she disrespected you! And if she does that she disrespects me! She needs to be punished. Why are you showing her kindness?" He yelled at me and I could see his eyes turn from black to blue and back to black.

He was having an internal battle with his wolf.

I thought his eyes would go back to blue but they remained black.

"Max please!" I shouted.

"No." He stated and shoved me aside. Not enough to physically hurt me but it sent a message.

Savanah had stood up now and tried to dodge Max but she couldn't he was too quick.

He grabbed her by the arm and slapped her across the face hard.

I thought John would try to step in to help her but he stood and watched. He was biting his lip till it turned white but he stood his ground. He knew where his loyalties lied.

Max hit her again and I couldn't bare this any longer.

I grabbed Max's shoulder and pulled him away.

"Please stop." I said firmly.

"Why should I? You told me how horrible she was to you back in your old pack, she deserves all of this." He stated angrily.

I stayed calm and brought my hands to his face and I saw his eyes flicker blue for a second but they went back to black.

"Max, payback and revenge isn't the answer." I stated and wrapped my arms around him and gave him a long hug and stroked his back until I felt him release his tension.

I pulled away and saw that John had helped my sister up and she held her cheek.

"I won't hurt her anymore but there is no way she is staying under the same roof as you." Max told me as he glared at Savanah.

"It's alright Alpha I'll stay with her at my old house ." John suggested.

"Alright thank you Gamma John." Max said with a calmer face.

And with that they left. And after I closed the front door, I was turned around and pinned against it.

"I know you are the white wolf but she needed to learn a lesson." He said huskily as he kissed my neck.

I was about to say something but his lips found mine before I could.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and returned the kiss, and once we broke the kiss we were both out of breath and I lost my train of thought.