Chapter 18

I had no idea where we were gonna go for our date, but it was Saturday and he said he had the day off, so he told me to get ready and we would spend the whole day together.

I asked Hope to dress me in something nice and soon I was in a pretty white sundress.

I smiled and also saw that I was wearing my usual white rose flower crown. I then shrugged my shoulders and realized I was ready. Getting ready was so easy when my wolf could put me into anything.

It's one of my favorite parts about being your wolf. Hope said and I could almost feel her grinning.

I turned toward the door to the bedroom, and opened it and found Sofia waiting out in the hallway.

"Good morning Luna. Alpha wanted me to give you this." She smiled as she handed me a small light blue box  that was about the size of a shoebox.

"Thank you." I smiled back as I took the lid off and I found a bunch of white and red rose petals inside with a note.

"Well I'll leave you to it." Sofia smiled and sent me a wink as she walked away.

I waved and looked back at the note.

Love,

Ready for our date little mate? I hope you are thinking yes, cause that would be the best. To get to our date, I will give you some clues, but don't be late.
Now here's a clue, we were here last night by the firelight.

I smiled and chuckled. He is so sweet, but that clue was so easy. I put the note in the box and walked downstairs and to the den where the fireplace was.

I made it there, and sure enough there was a fire going and there was a white rose in a vase on the mantle of the fireplace. I walk over and reached up and grabbed the rose and the little note next to the vase.

I smelled the rose as I read his note.

Love,

That clue was too easy, and rather cheesy, but the next one will be much more harder and fun.
Here is your next clue; where I will wake up and see you everyday, there is a door not too faraway, leading outside, out to the open wide.

I chuckled, that was supposed to be hard? I headed up the stairs once more and to our room, and immediately went to the balcony doors. I opened the one on the right and smiled at the pretty fairy lights put on the rail of the balcony.

I then noticed the note tied on the string of lights. I put down the box and rose on Max's dresser inside, then went back out and untied the note.

Love,

The lights represent how bright you make me feel. You are the light in the darkness, and nothing less. I love you so much and I can't wait till you get to our date. Here is your last clue; we slept in our wolf forms together, there is nothing better, go to that place, that place of peace.

I smiled, our date would be in the meadow where we fell asleep in our wolf forms. That was just yesterday, but it feels like ages ago.

I walked downstairs and once I was outside, I shifted into my wolf form and took off in the direction I had ran with Max.

In a few minutes I made it to the clearing and I saw Max standing there with a huge grin on his face, and he had a nice picnic spread out.

I shifted and saw that I was in the same dress I had worn earlier. I soon closed the gap between Max and I, and jumped into his arms.

"You are too sweet you know that?" I asked him looking into his eyes.