Chapter 24

Zara
  Somehow I ended up taking Lily car to work that day. I had to come in to negotiate a few things but her ass didn't wanna get out of bed. I took her Porsche. She loved this car but my little ass was about to enjoy the fuck out of it. I had a meeting with this Mr.Miago character. He asked that I personally do his party.im not sure why but he keeps dropping money.
"You took my Porsche didn't you" lily said as I answered the phone.
"Yes...yes I did you were sleep I figured you don't need it" I said laughing.
"I said any car but that one see you annoy me sometimes" she said and chuckled.
"Whatever I love you see you in a bit" I hopped out feeling sexy. I had my Prada suit fitted just to fit my body perfectly. I walked up to my buliding it damn near looked different I hadn't been in here in so long. I lifted my shades and walked in.
"There you...is that Prada" Steven said sniffing. So Lily took my shopping for work clothes.
"Yes,tailored perfectly for my jlo frame" I said and did a turn. I was feeling myself today.
"Mhmm what does your girl do for a living because if she can afford that ask her if she has any friend" he said. I rolled my eyes.
"Nope all women now lemme get the details" I said.
"Well, he dropping alot of fucking money on you. He wants you to do a classy but elegant party. He said he want something like a night in Italy but wants everything real even down to the damn Diamond chandelier.  He want you to do outfits, catering, entertainment he wants something smooth classic music but a live band. He also want a bit of Jazz music. He wants wine and champagne all the good stuff. He's pretty set into only you doing the party" he said.
"Alright call up Jinx and let him know I got a gig for him and I got hella money for it and then since he owns a restruant I know he's gonna a be critical on the food look for our most exclusive restaurant we got on book and let them know. How many people he expecting?" I asked.
"Between  300 to 500 nothing too big" he said. I nodded.
"Do we still have Club Devinity?"I ssked. It was one of our exclusive classy ballroom type Venues.
"Yes but we have a graduation party there on the same day he wants his 50 year anniversary party" he said.
"Let me handle that get me the graduation party coordinators number and ima go work my magic " I said. I walked in.
"Ahh Ciao baby" I said and opened my arm he hugged me as expected. Italian men always loveable.
"The one the only Zara, I knew when I wanted a party you were the best in Miami" he said.
"As you should of known. Now Steven has informed me on what you were looking. For now in order for it to go about I need you to drop about 2k that way I can pay off the venue that I'm sure your gonna love take a look" I said and pulled out my folder it had pictures of the venue on it.
"Sexy, elegant and classy. They have a dress code and a full ballroom I'm sure your gonna love" I said. He flipped through.
"This is perfect" he said.
"I know now we have a collection of dessert caters. I know you said you want to use your own food. I have scheduled us a cake tasting in about 20 minutes." I said.
"I would love beautiful array of desserts my people are some of the most important investors and vendors we have that keep our restruant afloat." He said.
"Oh I know nothing but the best for you" I said and sent a smile. He was fairly older male about 50 or 60. His hair had streaks of grey in it that he had slicked back. He was draped in his Louis Vuitton suit and his sparkling rolex. This man had hella money. I didn't care to ask where it came from as long as he was spending it with me.
     After discussing a few buiness motions and what not we went out to Lavelle Grace. A beautiful elaborate cakes and desserts.
"Hey Ms. Kingston" Silvia the owner of this place. She and I had fucked like twice. It would of continued but then her and her husband started working on they relationship and shit. I chilled. She still bad as fuck though.

Lily
   Im sitting here still laugjing at the events from the other day. She fucking crazy man and i love that. She had my favoeite car today. Ima let her take it im wear that ass out tonight though. I aint had my baby in damn near a week. I was dying. I cant even get aroused by any other woman anymore. If they aint my Zara they aint gonna get a wink from me. I was missing my baby. I decided to stop by at lunch. Hopefully I ain't gotta fuck up her little bitch. I got a call from Miago. Shit.
"Speak" I said as I got in the car.
"Your woman is a excellent partly planner I'm so excited to see how it plays" he said. I rolled my eyes.
"Really man? You went to my girl job" I said.
"Well my daughter insisted I see who was replacing her. I must say she's beautiful" he said. Miago was like the uncle you can't get rid of because he annoying as shit.
"Lawd here you go tell Grace I said no shit" I said laughing.
"She misses you" he said.
"Whatever " I said and hung up. I got to her job and got out. I hated going in here. I could tell she wasn't from where I was. I asked why I hadn't met her parents she said she came out and they basically paid her to leave and not come back. She said they weren't accepting. I figured as much they barely called her or talked to her. My mother had gotten hella close to Zara. Yeah she can't leave me ima just have to kill her. I ended up getting her her favorite Chinese restruant and I walked in. They all stared I swear they act like ima rob them. I should though. I made it to her office and walked in.
"Baby I got you fo-" I stopped when I saw a bitch on her lap.  Okay shawty was cute and all but why the fuck she on my baby lap.
"I'm interrupting something?" I asked.
"It's "Am I interrupting now I'm"  this bitch corrected me.
"How about I break my foot off in your rectum and slit your long ass neck" I said. Bitch don't come for me.
"Baby it's not what it looks like" she said. I politely sat her food down. I sat in the chair across from her and cocked my gun.
"You got 5 seconds or she gonna be bleeding on the floor and I'm dragging your ass out this place by ya fucking hair and I'm shooting you in the kneecap" I said.
"She's a old friend and she came onto me and sat on my lap" she said.
"Wait did she call you baby" this dumb bitch. I got up and stood in front the door because she was about to try to run. Nah shawty.
"Yeah that's my girlfriend now once again why the fuck you sitting on her lap" I said.
"How did she end up with the likes of you?" Ohh this motherfucking.
"You really playing with ya life you got 5 seconds to save ya fucking life sweetheart or ya brains gonna cover this damn walls" I said. She then got scared when I held my pistol in her direction.
"We use to fuck around baby we don't anymore I promise. She ain't know about you because I hadn't had a chance to tell her before you came in" she said.
"Cool" I said and got shawty by her hair. I yanked the lil slut outside.
"Let me go please" she cried.
"Baby baby listen please let her go her father is the sheriff' she said.
"I give a fuck why?" I asked. She really thought I was scared of the police. We had a crowd of people surrounding us. Shit I can't kill her.
"Ight Ight cool. You known at my job bet" I said and let the bitch go.
"Alright for any motherfucker who has fucked, sucked, or messed around with Zara that shit it dead shawty. I don't not play about mine you will have ya ass beat with quickness and fury. That includes clients, coworkers or anything along that line!!" I yelled I knew she was a hoe at her job. I saw a few woman look down and shake. I shot the lil bitch in her leg.
"Oh my god!" People screamed. She screamed and cried.
"Oh bitch it's a flesh wound you'll be ight" I said and looked down. The bullet was actually in her leg.
"Oops well it was a flesh wound" I said and laughed.
"Get ya fucking food and bring yo ass to the car now" I said and Zara ran her ass in there. She came out in like 5 seconds and we pulled off. I was fucking the shit out her she pissed me off. We got to the house and I let her go on first and before she had changed to say something I popped ripped her shirt down her shoulder.
"Oh shhh mmm" she said. I got her throat and pushed her back against the wall. She moaned and started unbuttoning her pants. I got them shits off. She had lime green silk panties with matching bra. She knows I like this set.
"Take them off before I rip them bitches" I growled. She listened and I unhooked the bra. I bite the top of her breast and licked her. She moaned and arched her back I ran my hands through her hair. She shivered
"Mm papi don't play" she whined. I got her jugular in my mouth and pressed my teeth against it. She moaned loud and snapped her legs around my waist. She had ripped my teeshirt so I took it off. She got my pants and was about to get on her knee.
"Nah" I said and turned her around. I ran my hands down her back.  I kissed her shoulder before sliding in her jewel. She conformed to me instantly. I took all the anger and jealously I took out. I was damn near struggling though. She do something to me.
"Papi wait" she said adjusting.
"Let another bitch try me Zara I don't mind killing another one " I said fucking her harder with no remorse.
"Ah wait ima cum mmm yes papi" she damn near screamed.
"Say it won't happen again or I swear to god I will pull out and leave you cumless" I said. I got to her spot and hit it every time she started shaking. I pulled out.
"Shit shit okay yes papi it won't happen again please let me cum" she moaned. I pushed back in her. She started moving back with each stroke. Keep in mind we haven't left the hallway. I got her hair and put a arch on her back and continued abusing her gspot.
"Yes papi fuck me just like that oh go-ahhhh it's I'm bout to fucck" she stampered. I smirked.
"Cum" I said and as if it was a trigger she came and heaved. It was yet again so much.
"Clean up your mess baby" I said. She got on her knees and put me in her mouth. I held her head and she got nasty with it. She has gotten no shame in her sex. She shouldn't either. She nutted and she swallowed. We went upstairs and ended up watching some boring ass movie I went to sleep.

Zara
   The next afternoon  I was off so we went out to eat. We went to this soul food place and chowed down. I was loving every bit of it and laughing her sister ended up popping up.
"Man I'm so sick of your mother she killing me" she whined. Her momma was doing hella crazy shit with the wedding.
"You the one who wanted to propose in front of her and shut that's your fault" Lily said. I had a good relationship with her sister.
"Mannn fuck ever" Char said.
"Yo ass did it live with the consequences" I said chuckling. We were eating and Viv popped up holding Jannie.
"Ayye look at the greatest father/ mother what the fuck you consider yourself?" Char said. I was aware that Vivian was coming. We invited her because she was stressed.
"Shit idk I guess ima the daddy." She said I popped her.
"Don't curse in front my niece." I said and picked her up.
"She call me papa right now. So im the father...I guess" she said. Yeah they situation was confusing. With them being technically the father but still kinda a woman can be quite confusing.
"Aww she claiming you?" I said.
"Yeah I think she kinda just knew she saw me and smiled said papa and my heart melted alittle...I may or may not have cried" Viv said.
"Pussy" Lily said I three a Fry at her.
"What I say about curse words" I said.
"But that's not a curse word though" she said. I rolled my eyes.
"It's not a good word to say around a child Jesus y'all act like y'all don't know how to be around kids"
"No we don't have kids" Char and her said in unison.
"COUSIN, nieves?" I asked.
"Shit they in Portugal so we don't see them much" Char said. I threw a Fry at.
"My bad da-dang" she said. I smiled.
"Thank you" I said.
"Auntie park we go to park?" Jannie asked.
"Yes baby let's go yall" I said. Lily pouted.
"Why you call her baby" she said. I chuckled.
"She a kid" I said.
"So?" She said.
"Fine you'll be my only baby" I said and kissed her.
"Pussy whipped" Vivian coughed between her words. Lily flicked her off.
"Suck my-"
"Hey!" I said.
"Toe" Lily corrected and rolled her eyes.
"Thought so" I said.
     We all ended up going to our house and chilling outside because Viv needed a nap she had Jannie all weekend and she was tired. We were sitting when a cop car pulled up. Two cops got out one female and one male.
"Can I help you?" Lily asked.Char continued to drink her beer.
"Are you Sania Romez?" He asked.
"Why is this necessary" I said stepping up. Lily put her cigarette out.
"Shit" she said and got up and turned around. She put her hands behind her back
"Sania  Romez you are under arrest" they cuffed her. What the fuck??

__________________________________________________
Short I know I'm trying to come back y'all. I hope you enjoyed let me know I feel like this was a shitty chapter lemme know. Plus I love y'all interaction it motivates me.