Chapter 5

Char
I laid back at ceiling.
"Heeeyyy Titan uhm" some bitch came up to me. I hate these bitches in here.

"Dont ask me for shit get out my face before I snap your neck" I say
She nods and walks away. My cell was like a covered by guards i paid off and i was in here by myself. I leaned back on the bed and thought about Fatima. When i met Fatima i was married. I was married to a woman named Peyton. I did love Peyton but the in love portion died within 4 years. Peyton was my age, feminine, light tanned skin, brown hair tipped with blonde, hazel eyes and a curvy body. I shook my head. That woman was my world....then she brought her younger sister, Chris, around. I swear my pussy got wet just seeing her. Chris was 16, buff body, 5'8, the same body as her sister and sexy ass lips. Her sister had dreads and a lip nd tongue piercing. Oh gosh.

"babe my sister is in town so she gonna come thru later for dinner that okay with u?" She asks.
"Yeah what ever works for u princess"i answered. She smiled.
"Good" she went back to cooking.
That night i was running some number making sure my profits were right and breaking up my next few drops.
"Babe she's here " my wife's voice sounded. I
"Coming" i say and walk down to see the sexiest woman I ever saw.
"Baby this is my sister Christina aka Pharaoh, TT this is my wife Char" she introducing. I bit my lip.
"Char what's that short for?" She asks her voice was so smooth and deep.
"Charelena" i say.
"Ohhh im excited babe" she said. Her sister and I had a stare down if only Peyton knew what she just did.
A few night later when I woke up in the middle of the night I went downstairs to get something to drink. I hadnt dyed red at tht point but it was tipped gold. I had it flat ironed because tht night we went to a really fancy restaurant. Anyway I was in my fridge and I felt someone come behind me. I turn and swung automatically. Someone dipped and pushed me against the counter kissing me neck. I gasped.
"Not nice to swing on company Char" Pharaoh whispered. I let my eyes adjust. She went back to kissing my neck
"Phar...shit your sister im married to ur sister" i panted.
"Don't care i want you"she said and picked my big ass up like i didn't weigh shit. I was taller than her she didn't care. I got placed on the counter and its was fucking over.
That was the best fucking sex i ever had. She didnt stop till I was crying and my body caving. Then i started cheating on my wife often with young studs. She was beautiful but ditzy. Anyway that night she came to me. I'll never forget. Her physical appearance screamed hell and back. She was always so beautiful to me. When i heard her talk my heart did weird shit.
"You got your one o clock here?" Bradley said. I nodded my head.
"Lets get it" i hated meeting they were always so annoying. The most annoying part is they always came in here with more confidence then they need especially newbies. I swear they urk my nerves. I lean over and take a cigar out as I see a pretty ass stud with grey eyes and messy hair. She was in a black shirt and dark jeans.You could tell she was struggling and she was scared. I bit my lip. You know the story but I watched her walk away and I was enjoying the sight.

Over time I groomed her and trained her and made sure she knew that no other niggas were above her. She was my prodigy but I still wanted her but I had to wait till she got some age cauuusee I aint need a case.

"About what?" she asked getting nervous. I get up from my chair her eyes watched me cautiously

"Your almost legal right?" I asked walking behind her and playing with her pretty hair. I swear it was fucking beautiful. I ran my hands through her straighten hair and she shiver.
"Yeah next month why?" she asked. I chuckled.
"I want something mami" i say and run my hand up her thigh.
"Im not prostituting" she fired pissed the fuck off. I laughed she was cute but I be damned if I shared.
"Ha no mami I wouldn't wanna share u babygirl see you have always been mine. I just had to wait till u got some age. Shit im 26 mami I couldn't take u like that" I said. she caught on instantly.
"And you have grown in such a sexy woman"I whispered in her ear. Her eyes close as I breathed on her neck. She shivered.
"I want u Tima just tell me i can and I can make your body feel good. I saw the way you look at me babygirl you know u want it" I whispered in her ear and bit her earlobe she whimpered.
"I ...im a virgin!" she blurted out. I instantly got excited. Damn I love virgins.
"That so?" I asked. I bit my lip