Chapter 11

Lily
Thought I was playing. Charlene is my blood sister. we shared same mother and father. I love my sister i do no matter how insane someone might think I am. I pulled alotta strings to get her out. I knew what I wanted and with sis out, I knew shit would fall into place. I wasn't a psychopath per-say buttt i had signs of one. I can love its not impossible I'm just a twisted human because most lives i could give two shit about. I'm what people call a serial killer so to speak. I love the thrills the feeling of having someone's life in your hands. I love feeling like their God. Char's one two she just lets her out differently. She puts it in business. I don't because you should never mix business and pleasure. Yes I get off on the kills I do. I only go hunting when it becomes unbearable. I had a particular favorite. I loved women with long hair and men who stood taller than me. They were a challenge. In particular i like mutts. I love those of multiple ethnics. The women I keep locks of their hair, the men i keep a finger. Women with pretty nails and full lips. I kill beauty. I do have a thing against feminine women for so reason strangling them is much more fun. It all started when I was ten.
"Dad! Mom is calling she wanted to...." my little foot steps stopped as I hear struggling. The door was cracked I heard a women gasping for air. I opened the door to see my father with a wire wrapped around a woman's neck. She was kicking and trying to scratch him. Seeing me she thought I would save her.
"You see this honeybee you do this to sluts" he said. I looked in the woman's eyes they were bulged out and almost rolling back. I watched her take that last breathe nd life drain from her eyes. My father let her go and her body hit the ground with a thud. He smiled stood up all the way fixed his clothes and said
"What did your mother want?"
"To know what....you...wanted for....dinner" I couldn't stop staring at her dead body. I walked up to her and stroked her long pretty black hair. Pulling the blade I had in my pocket out. I ran it over her face. I didn't understand why i felt calm...aroused. In a trance like state I got a lock and right when i sliced it. Releasing a breathe just as I snipped the last piece. I was panting. I was scared now.
"Guess me and you got something in common after all" my dad's voice boomed. I jumped and looked at him. I was the trouble child i never got along with either of my parents but my dad....my dad and I had the most problems.
"What... what was tht?" I asked. He smirked and ran his hands through his hair. He said one word. One word that stuck to me.
"Bliss" he said.
Ever since that day I became a daddy's girl. We went everywhere together, i told him everything and even came out to him first. He said he had already knew. Char was a mommy's girl, she was like my mothers twin. I always seduced my women and guys hell they were just a fun hobby. The women they were what I really wanted their fragile small petite bodies. Their nails clawing into my arms and hands. The struggles were so arousing the more they fought the more pleasure erupted from my body. It was always those few seconds. I made sure i cut their hair as that last breathe slipped out their pretty painted lips. I was getting excited just thinking about it. I always slit their throats after just to see if the blood changes color after they're dead. I loved watching it decorate the ground. Blood was always something that intrigued me from the way it look when it dried to the random ways it spurted out. My father always helped with the struggles. He gave me the places to get the women. I always choose the club goers. That night that I was out with Fatima. I saw her first. I saw Zara first. Her long pretty black hair, smooth chocolate skin, thick lips. I originally was going to find prey. I needed another fix. I never told Fatima about my little play time. She never asked she assumed it had to do with my sister. Oh she doesn't know Char and I are sister. It never crossed my mind to tell her. I saw Zara and I wanted her. I wanted her so bad but like many times before Fatima overshadowed that. I wanted Zara but I didn't have a blood lust for her. No...I had much better plans for her. I was going to set my shit into action tonight.

Zara

I had been blowing up her phone for the past two days. I mean I know we not official but still damn. She could at least text me. I was sleeping with Joey but it was strictly sex. I was so shocked when she was down with it. I wasnt going to deny anything. I decided maybe I come through to go out with her this since I was off. I pull up and her house and get out. My gold converses hit the gravel surrounding her driveway. I had on all black, a black tank top with gold print and black shorts and a all black snapback. I was rocking my gold watch and switched all my jewelry to match. I walk up to her door and knock. I waited a few minutes and right when I was about to walk away I heard the locks unlatch. I was greeted to Lily...all wet...and shirtless. She smirked her vampire fangs dazzling.