Chapter 10

Char
I waited for the buzzing sound to go off. I was shackled and walked out my cell. I smirked knowing damn well what was about to happen. I hear the ladies banging on the door. They were upset of course but I was King i could only be in a cage but for so long. We walked to the van.
"Get in" she pushed me.
"So aggressive Debra your husband aint putting it down right" I laughed. She glared nd slammed to door.
We pull up to the courthouse.
"Case 0045, Charlene Romez vs Kingston.Judge Tylima resides " the bailiff announces. I was sat down at the table. I was severely bored. I looked at the jury.
"Stop smiling makes u look more guilty" Nesma, my lawyer said. I shook my head.
"Nice to see Romez's offspring" Judge Tylima said. I kissed at her. Her face was blank.
"Stop messing with the judge" Nesma snarled.I sat back and watched this trial drag on.
"All rise jury please state your plea" she said.
"On behalf of Charlene Romez,we find the defendant...Not guilty" the court room erupted
"Order,Order in my court" she banged her gavel. I sat back and smiled. Nesma even looked shocked. The evidence waa hella strong but with my power that shit won't nothing.
"Thank you,now Ms. Romez I don't wanna see u in my court room anymore do you understand?" She asked.
"Yes" I said.
"In the case of Charlene Romez not gulity and all charges shall ve dropped from record" she banged her gavel. I smiled. The courtroom full if enemies wanting so bad to see my locked away all were in a uproar. I was walked back and uncuffed.
"You gonna miss me Debra?" I asked smirking.
"Humph you'll be back" she grumbled. Those pretty big black gates opened and I took a minute to lock around it's good to be free. I waited for my ride. The red car pulls up. I smirked and walked to it.
"Took you long enough bitch" i said and hopped in.
"Suxk my dick"
"Nah im good i owe you" i said and buckled in. Her lips were wrapped around a blunt. All blaxk leaning back. I hated when she wrapped her hair in a durag
"You know i hate when ya hair wrapped" I frowned.
"Shut the fuck up cona" she said. I laughed
"Aww i don't get no love" I frowned playfully as she pulled off.
"I just got yo ass out of prison if that aint love" she said.
"Aww i love you too sissy" i said to lily.
"Yeah yeah love ne after we get this shit done."she said,and passed me her blunt.
"Whatever leggo" I let the smoke burn my throat. Loving being out.
"You know what i gotta do first" I said
"I ain't slow Yvarrie" she said using my middle name. I chuckled bitch.
"Bet lets talk business what we gon do?" I asked. A big ass grin spread over her face. It wad sadistic as fuck.
"Thought you'd never ask" she said smirking.