chapter 23

Zara
These bitches think its a game. I love her but I will fuck her up.
"Who the hell is the baby" I asked.
"....Jannie" she said. I chuckled evilly and caressed the bottom of my jaw. I clicked my tongue and punched the shit out of Kiy.
"That was for lying to me. For 5 fucking year!!KIY FIVE FUCKINH YEARS" I yelled. She held her nose. I turned to Lily and slapped the shit out of her. She snapped up and grabbed my throat. I don't give a fuck.
"What the fuck I tell you about hitting me Zara" she growled I spit in her face.
"Fuck you" I gasped out.
"Chill ma and let her explain" she said I melted and relaxed. She let me go.
"Let's go upstairs please I will explain everything I promise" she said. I hugged and followed her. We went to her room.
"Explain" I said and pulled out my gun.
"Choose ya words wisely because the way I'm feeling will shoot both you bitches. I don't like my emotions play with" I said. Lily smirked and licked her lips this crazy bitch excited. I saw her adjust her jogger. I rolled my eyes. Kiy looked scared. I cocked my gun
"Bitch speak!" I said. She jumped.
" Jannie is my kid. The only reason I didn't say nothing is because I had a rep and I was scared if it got out that she was mine. I know I should of told you but I didn't know how to explain I got pregnant by a girl with a dick or that I had a threesome with two half women. Like honestly that shit people don't even think is possible. I was high it was my first time on Mollie and one thing went to another. It literally this happen. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I was pregnant and have birth when I told you I was spending the summer with my grandmother. I was really giving birth to Jannie. My mom disowned me for having a baby out of wedlock she already didn't like that I was gay. Then she doesnt even claim Jannie. My grandmother is all I got" she said. I nodded.
"Sit down. Lily tell me exactly what the fuck happen that night" I said. I turned my on her.
"My cousin and I went out. We were at this club called seduction. I had just moved here and she wanted to go out and party. We went there and saw Kiy. Kiy ain't really fully black so my cousin wanted to try it with a girl close to black as possible. We went up to her she rejected us at first. So I put the option of a threesome on the line. She said hell no. So we said ight well get turnt with us. My cousin like a chase so she convinced her. We already knew she wanted too she was just in front her friends so she ain't wanna do it. We got her from her friend smoked she and Viv started messing around. I took the L and was like cool I continued getting my lap dance from this bad bitch. Then Viv whispered something in her ear" she said.
"She told me why not have some fun. How about you let me and my cousin hit" kiy said.
"I was gonna say no at first but then she hit that we'll just let her watch. She got off on crowds. Your girl is sexy. I eventually agreed. So to relax me she gave me Mollie. I had never tried it before and wanted too. I had never been pentertrated so I was pretty much a virgin. I told Viv that. She asked if I was sure I wanted to lose it that way. I said yeah. I was never one for romantic shit. I just knew I wanted her. Then I watched your girl kiss up and feel up on this girl. I got excited. But again she was suppose to watch. Viv went up to her and told her what she smirked and walked over" kiy said.
"I was told she was down for letting us both hit. So shit I said cool. My name was known at this time so what Kiy forget to mention is she had been feeling both us for a while. Anyway, so we leave or whatever and go to Viv house. She told me to let her start because Kiy won't that comfortable yet. I said cool. I was gonna enjoy the show. They start kissing and shit or whatever. I smoking and watching. This won't the first time my cousin and I shared. She relaxes Kiy who is pretty fucked up but we all were I had did like 6 lines that night, Viv pop pills so she was high off that. I notice the girl start crying. I was like shit she a virgin. I wasn't gonna involve myself because I don't fuck virgin. I refuse. So she stop crying and start getting into the shit" Lily said.
"Man she was big that shit hurt. I was high but able to tell what I was doing. I was kissing her it was amazing how fucking wet she made me. It stopped hurting after a while and it started feeling hella good so I got into it then Flame climbed in the bed" she said
"I was enjoying the show but Viv motioned me to Join so shit I got up there and went to her spot started kissing it. She was hesitate at first so stopped and looked down at her. I don't rape women. I asked if she was good she nodded and said yeah. So I went back to doing what I was doing. We both fucked her raw tho." She said.
"So y'all basically tag teamed her?" I asked. That sound fun low-key but I was still made.
"Hell ya and had ya girl crazy as fuck. My cousin and I have that affect on women. After that night or whatever I had fell asleep. Kiy wasnt good at sucking dick but she needed help sometimes." Lily said chuckling.
"Fuck you flame" she said.
"You already did that" Lily said. I pulled the trigger and purposely missed her. She bit her lip and that melted look hit her eyes. Kiy looked like she was gonna shit herself she was so scared.
"What happen after that night" I asked.
"She had a fucking limp" Lily said.
"That's when I told you I had a soft ball injury" she said. Fucking liar.
"After a few weeks I started throwing up and shit. I went to the doctor because I thought it was a stomach bug but they told me I was pregnant. I didn't know what to do....I didn't know who got me pregnant. I still....don't" she said. I looked at her.
"What the fuck you mean you still don't" icsnapped.
"I don't know who the father is Zee. They both fucking portguese and Jannie is mixed. Im scared I don't wanna know who it is. Plus I had a whole relationship I didn't wanna admit to cheating on her I loved her at that time" she said.
"Why the fuck you ask how's your kid then"I said. Lily has lit a blunt.
"Shit it could be mine. I didn't pull out I forgot too. It could be Viv cause she didn't wear shit. I don't like condom sex" she said nonchalantly.
"So Jannie is you daughter so where the whole story about ya girl leaving you and shit" i asked.
"That wasnt a lie. She really did run off with her boyfriend hut she didn't necessarily have the baby"Kiy said.
"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you. Literally no one know but Flame, Viper and you now. I tried finding them both but they fucking drug Lord's I didn't want my baby in danger. I just....I'm sorry please forgive me. I talked to Viper for a while after I was genuinely feeling her but when I said I was pregnant she stopped talking to me. She got ghost blocked me on everything and my number. Then I reached out to Flame but I couldn't find her either" she said.
"I had went back to Portugal for a while with family." She said.
"Viv just didn't wanna take responsibility for the kid and I won't sure if it was mine or not but the possibility is there" Lily said. I
"You getting a DNA test Kiy. Baby get ya cousin to come and take one too we clearing this up. Dead ass Flame if you the fucking daddy I swear on my dead fish bubbles you getting on ya game and taking care of that baby" I said.
"Mmm yes ma'am" she said.
"Lemme get some ice for ya nose" I said and she went downstairs. I was about to follow. Lily pulled me back.
"Comere" she said. I rolled my eyes.
"What" I said. She kissed my neck.
"You mad" she asked. Nah.
"aRe yOu Mad, man fuck you mean stupid ass you didn't think to tell me it's possibility that you had a whole fucking kid. Fuck you" I said. I was pissed and she liked this shit.
"And you fucked my friend!" I said and punched her in the arm.
"Baby it was 4 years ago and shit I didn't tell you cause I ain't know if she kept the baby. She told me cousin she aborted the kid. " She said. Lying bitch. I smacked my teeth. I was gonna walk away again but she hit a spot on me that made me shiver. She pressed herself on my thigh.
"You should threaten me more I like that shit" she said and pulled my hair back and bit my jugular. I moaned aloud.
"Stop I'm suppose to be ahh, mad at you mmm shit" I moaned.
"Baby lemme get you real quick" she said and started grabbing my booty with her hand in my shorts.
"Mmm okay"I moaned. I pushed her back on Kiy bed. Yes I'm bout to fuck her on Kiy bed should of never lied. I'm petty I don't give a fuck. I pinned her arm behind her and started grinding on her dick. She moaned and pushed my arms back and put me on my back. I gasped. We started fighting to see who could bitch who I eventually gave into her. She pulled my short off. She rubbed my clit making me wetter then I already was. I arched my back when she put my nipple in her mouth. I spread my legs she got inside me and I damn near saw flowers.
"Fuck mmm" I moaned and grabbed her neck. She groaned and pushed deeper and filled me completely. I didn't wanna do missionary so I flipped her and rode her. I wanted her to remember who this dick belonged to and dare her ass to try to fuck another bitch I learned shit that drove her crazy. She pulled herself up when I clenched around her. She grabbed the back of my neck and my hip.
"Shit baby" she moaned. I started bouncing. You could hear wetness but I wont doing this to get myself off nah. I wanted her to know can't no other woman do it like me.
"Shit baby slow down ima buss too quick wait" she pleaded. .
"Nah you gonna take it" I said. And continued my speed. I got off her and put her member in my mouth. I sucked my juiced off her. I curved my tongue around it and sucked. This always​ made her toes curl.
"Shit I get it it yours ahhh baby not so ahh shit" she started letting that sexy feminine noise out her throat. I waited till I knew she about to cum
I got back on it and started riding now I was working for mine. She ain't last that long. She came inside me and I knew I took her to her orgasm.
"Fuck" she panted.
"Can't no other bitch give you what can or even fuck you like I can. Flame I swear to God give my dick to another bitch if you even think about it. I will fucking kill you and that promise." I whispered harshly in her ear and got off her. I put my shorts and boxers on and walked back down stairs. Kiy was icing her nose.
"I'm not apologizing for punching you but I don't think I broke it. I don't like being lied to Kiy if there is anything else you need to tell me tell me now" I said.
"I...I'm in love with Viv" she said. I stared at her.
"I know it's crazy but we dated for a while after that. I miss her Zee. I...I think I fell in love with her." She said.
"I want it to be her but if it's Flame. I won't get in the way of y'all relationship I promise" she said. I sighed.
"Lie to me again and I'll hang you from your roof" I said as I hugged her.
"Alright I won't mean ass." She said chuckling. It's not a game. She realized that and cleared her throat.
"Yeah I got it. I just need Viv to agree" she said.
"I got that already if she wanna keep hitting this she gonna get her." I said.
"Thank you....can we keep this between us?" She asked.
"Alright. Anyways lemme see my possible step child" I said. She laughed.
"She in bed right now " she said.
"Alright tomorrow we going to go get the test" I said and walked back to the group of friends. Jesus my whole world would fall apart because I truly don't want kids but I don't want Lily to be a deadbeat mother....father...the fuck you call her...fuck it parent. I don't want her to be a deadbeat parent. I prayed it was Viv kids. I sighed. Jesus.
"Viper?" Kiy said and I turned around and saw Viv standing beside Lily. I smirked yeah you know what it is went to get her quick.