chapter 17

Lily
We were chest to chest.
"Yo you chill Fatima I love you but you need to watch how you talk to my sister that shit you said was too far" Char came in.
"You just couldnt keep ya dick in ya pants could you?" Fatima snarled
"Ya Girl came to my room and came onto me ma you was playing to many games it ain't my fault she got sick of ya shit and came to me" I said smirking. Oh I was feeling evil.
"Yo enough" Char said and stood between us. I still stood my ground. I'll fight both them. Fatima backed down.
"That's what I thought now I'll send for my shit " I said and turned around. I was walking away when this bitch grabbed my hair and yanked me back. I turned and swung. I connected with her jaw and she got mad. She charged for me and I popped her in her shit before she had time tackle me. She chuckled. Yeah come on you crazy bitch. We went to swinging and I felt my sister grab me and pin me back. I was about to kill her and my sister knew it.
"Fatima get the fuck in the room" she screamed. I was trying break out her grasp.
"Fuck you, motherfucking coke fiend." She spat. Ohhh bitch word. I got out my sister grasp and snatched that bitch off them steps. I knew how to hit her where it actually hurt and didn't cause her pleasure. I was about to stomp her but my sister literally picked me up.
"Diamond get Fatima" she said. I squared up at my sister.
"you wanna defend that bitch too" I said. Me and Char don't fight because we match each other too much. My sister and I fight to completely end a bitch in the hospital. Last time we fought I had 2 fucked up ribs and a dislocated shoulder and stitches. I broke my sister jaw and she had to get a jaw wired shut. I also fucked up her ribs. We never fought again. I also had a stable wound from her and she had one from me. See what I mean we fight to kill. I don't even remember what we fought over. My mom was scared we were gonna kill each other. Shit we would of. That's why she told Fatima to chill because she knows how I am. I was outside with her right now. I was trying to calm down.
"Sis you know you can't be fighting her like that" she said
"Man that bitch did some sneaky shit when she pulled my hair. That was some foul shit" she said.
"Oh I know I'ma handle her later"she said.
"I need a blunt" I said. Magic words cause my sister pulled on out.
"I got you and I laced it with that shit you like smoke with me chill out then we'll find you a hotel room" she said. I nodded.
We smoked 3 of them. After we finished that last one and got in the car. I checked into a hotel room and got comfortable. My sister had went inside and got my clothes. This some shit. It hurt alittle though because she really was my best friend. I ain't know she thought so low about me. But bitches ain't shit anyway. After all that shit we been through she throw it away over so dumbshit. I sighed. Fuck this shit man. I got something for dat ass. She betta hope I don't catch her by herself.

Zara
The repeating vibrations on my phone woke me up. Shiiitt.
"What!" I snapped I don't give a fuck who on the phone.
"Hey can I come by?" Pebbles voice asked. I sighed.
"Yeah" I said. I know I needed to talk to her. I put on some clothes and unlocked my door. I went through the rest of the phone.
"Go get ya bitch before I beat her ass" it was from Lily. Who is... I called her.
"Yo" she said sniffing.
"What you mean by that text?" I asked.
"Man Fatima and me got into a fight tonight over some bullshit." She said.
"Wait what happen" I asked.
"You butt dialed her when we fucking and she got mad. But she can't be mad because she had a whole bitch in the house her and my sister had been talking for a while" she said. I got mad.
"So u was just gonna let me get lead on Lily what type of fucked up shit" I started.
"I swear to god if you start yelling at me ima hang up and we gonna fight tonight. I didn't say shit because every time I was about too either she popped up or she kept asking my not to say nothing because she wasn't ready" she said.
"Well how can she get mad if she had a whole girl" I said.
"Man that's what I said and I guess she ain't wanna hear that. My sister just got outta jail and I was the one who got her out that bitch she should be thanking me. My sister wanna propose to her she had the whole shit planned out they had been fucking around since she was like 16 and I ain't feel like it was fair but I was being a good friend and kept my mouth shut. I know that might hurt your feelings and my bad I should of said something. Then she called me a fucking junkie" she said. Oh my blood boil.
"Why the fuck would she do that I thought y'all were friends" I said.
"Shit I did too but I would look after her and ideally I would report some stuff to my sister because shit if she was doing dirt I wasn't about to let my sister go in blind but she got mad about that and was more pissed at the fact that we was fucking not that you were cheating. It's shows were her fucking head was about me. But it good. So we squared up or whatever and my sister intervened and broke up us. Then while I was walking away she grabbed my hair so we went at it. My sister and our friend broke us up. I'm in a hotel right now" she said.
"Well what you gonna do about your stuff you still living there" I asked. This shit was foul. There was no reason for her to go that far. My best friend and I fight or whatever but it never go as far as throwing a problem or belittling each other. She just wanted a reason to be mad. I can't believe I was sitting here feeling guilty as shit when she was damn near married and sweating me. I knew she wouldn't choose me so what was the fucking point of trying to keep me.
"Ima get my shit shipped when I find a place to move too. Ima get it out in a storage area for right now though." She said.
"Well....why don't you stay with me until you find a place" I said. I was nervous about having her stay with me but I trusted. I knew she wasn't going to disrespect my house.
"Nah Ma I don't know how I feel about that that's your space" she said.
"I mean I don't mind you staying here for a few months until you get yourself together i mean you gonna be over here all the time anyway" I said.
"I don't know about that lemme think about it ma and hit you up" she said. I heard her phone buzz.
"Shit. Mami lemme call you back I gotta do a move" she said.
"Alright" I said and hung up. I looked through my messages and was met with a text from Fatima a few with foul language then she said we need to talk. I ain't got shit to say to her. Fucking selfish bitch. I heard a knock. As if I can handle anymore shit right now. I sighed and went to the door. Pebbles was standing there in pj pants and a sweatshirt shit. I moved to the side so she could come in. Before I turned around I shut the door and took a deep breathe here we go.