chapter 18

"What I didn't know at the time was I signed my life away when I said I would be hers. I didn't know I would be in a world wind of sex, drugs and violence. I was about to do stuff at this time if you asked me I would never do....she was my addiction and sadly to say I never went to rehab"

Zara
I walked up behind lily still in my towel.
"Fuck you want you lost " she snarled. Fatima seemed unfazed but in her eyes she was scared for alittle bit.
"I want to talk to you but obviously you had other plans" she said looking at me. I felt anger and frustration. How you come in here interrupting our sex and time together for some bullshit.
"Don't you got a wife to get home too" I said. Yeah I was speaking up now. I stepped in front of Lily.
"I don't have a wife. Look I'm sorry I didn't tell you about her but-" She started.
"But what you was just gonna string me along until I fell for you and drop me right? As a life conquest of breaking another woman? You were gonna what get me to accept studs and then leave me for a wife. Fuck you" I snapped. I was hurt, anger and just plain betrayed.
"No I was gonna try to keep both y'all. Char thought you were pretty and I was gonna try a triad thing" she said.
"Yeah but if it came down to it would you leave Char If i asked?" I said. She just looked at me.
"Exactly. So you had no right to be mad and you damn sure didn't have a right to put your hands on her under any circumstance and the shit you said was uncalled for." I said calling out her shit. Lily had walk away at this point probably to get clothes.
"But did you have to fuck my best friend?" She said
"I ain't ya best friend fuck you bitch" Lily called from the background. Fatima clenched her jaw.
"Stay right there ima put on some clothes" I said and shut the door. I walked and grabbed my clothes.
"I'll be right back" I said and kissed lily. I went outside and made her walk with me outside the building and too her car.
"See you don't make sense it was okay for you to cheat but once I stepped out it was a problem" I said.
"You don't understand, Zara it's not like that" she said.
"Like what huh? Please explain to me how it's like because I'm so fucking confused on how you wanna bullshit to validate yourself" I said
"Don't curse at me" she said. Who the fuck she think she is.
"The last thing you should be worried about is me cussing at you" I said pissed off that she thought she had any time of fucking demand over me. Bitch I will go get my baby and let her beat yo ass again. I know she wouldn't kill her she means to much to her sister.
"Look you don't know her like I do. She dangerous and unstable Zara I was mad because she preyed on you. She got a twisted ass mind and I didn't want you getting hurt" she said.
"You didn't want me to be hurt but you fucking hurt me! You had me looking stupid while you had a whole damn near wife at home. You wanna talk about hurt? I was so anger at myself for falling for your friend. I felt so fucking gulity. I cried numerous time saying you didn't deserve this but you fucking do and you deserve worse. I'm glad she fucked your shit up" I said. I noticed her eye was completely swollen shut, her lip was busted as shit and she was in a sling. She got her ass beat and deserved every bit.
"I'm sorry for hurting you I just was scared to tell you because I enjoyed having you around. Char is heavy sometimes so it was nice to have a lightness that you bring" she said. Oh fuck you.
"But you need to be careful with her she unstable Zara I just don't want her to do something to you. I don't want her to take your light." She said I rolled my eyes.
"Know what I'm grown and I don't need someone telling me how to take care of myself. You a shitty excuse of a friend and I hope your karma come around" I said and got out the car. I was not about to fight with her over nothing. I got out the car and went back upstairs with my papi. Fuck she thought this shit was. Now I know she was dangerous shit Fatima did the same shit she did but knew Lily was unstable that shit excited me though. I like that she was unpredictable that peg of fear I have for her makes everything so much more sexy. I liked that. She made me feel alive like I had mentioned before. I have no idea what it is about her but she makes me sooo....hot. literally. I got upstairs and I heard her on the phone.