Chapter 6

Ight so I gotta do a trigger warning for this chapter. FIRST anyone wanna find me some picture of my characters? If so kik them to me: _lovely_kitten. Anyway back to the trigger warning. In this story there will be domestic violence BUT I plan to go about it differently. You will see it here but understand I am no way in any type of way trying to belittle or make domestic violence it is real and a serious. I FULLY UNDERSTAND AND AM AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE. Dont come here with no bullshit I WILL HURT YO FEELINGS. REAL TALK.

Char

"Well it was wonderful meeting you and Titan I'll see you later" she said and darkly laughed walking out. I lowkey got scared. I knew Fatima was crazy as hell with no filter. I aint wanna lose her and I aint want her to kill my wife. Jesus.
Later that night. I got a text.
"Come over" it was from Fatima I considered putting on a bullet proof vest. I shook it off and slipped out from under my wife. I put on sweats and a tank top. Once in my car I text her saying I was coming. When i got there it was dark. I walked in and heard the weekend playing. "High for this " played softly. Lowkey im upset I left my bulletproof vest at home. I sigh. I feel her hands run down my arms. She softly sang the song in my ear while biting my ear. The song changed beat and she pulled my arms down and behind me. I felt her push me on the lighted rooms bed, shit if im dying like this I might be happy. Her naked body shimmered in the water dripped from her curly hair. Her smile was sexy and conniving. I bite my lip. She laughed and jumped on me. My lips hungrily attacked hers. She moaned and ran her finger down my body. I moaned as the heat rose up my body. She pinned arms behind my head. She bit my neck I moaned more.
"How long?" she asked. She sat up on my lap. I kissed her neck.
"What" I asked to heated wanted to get inside her.
"How long have you been married" she asked me.
"Bout 3 years" i moaned.
"Ohh" she said.
"Welp she sharing"she giggled and dove head first between my legs.

" I swear I'm right here. We'll be good; I promise. We'll be so good ...you wanna be high...for this"

Over the course of a few months I was with Fatima more than I normally am. She had been talking to a new bitch. I honestly think she lost her mind if she thought she was going to give what mine to any other motherfucker. I pulled up at the girl's spot. I saw Fatima car in the driveway. I felt anger boil in my body. She know better. It was late at night and dark. I walked to her window. I peeked through and saw Fatima on top of her. That bitches hand were all over what was mine. I growled and felt around the window. I didn't feel a lock. I went to her front door. Everyone kept a spare key I noticed the plant beside her door that looked odd. I lifted it and found the key. I smirked. Dumb ass. I unlocked the door. It was quiet I figured they went upstairs. The rain was beating down on the window. I was drenched but my anger clouded that matter. I heard music. It was slow seductive music. I made my face emotionless and quietly opened the door. Fatima was under the dread headed bitch. I yanked the dread-head stud off her.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"the girl yelled.

"Shit Char!" she screamed.

"WHAT THE FUCK I TELL YOU FATIMA YOUR MINE!!" I yelled and dragged the bitch who was clawing my hand to let got of her nail.

"LET HER GO BABY LET HER GO" I turned.

"YOU WANT ME TO LET HER GO!" I as and sung her over the side of her staircase letting her sway. The girl was screamed and crying. Fucking bitch,

"shit baby im sorry Im yours okay just put her down please put her down she was a hook up baby please"Fatima pleaded.

"I told you so many time that you are mine what dont u understand. I dont give a fuck you love me right?"I asked. She nodded.