Chapter 34

Lily

"Fuccckk deeper" watching her back arch beautifully. Hearing her wetness coated me and beautiful arch she mastered. I felt her reach around and hold my hips. Each thrust she threw it back just as hard. I moaned feeling her contract around me. Between the horomones smells she radiated from her pregnancy to the shire beautiful and sexual arousal she causes just through looking at me. She stopped and turned around lying me on my back.
"Just relax and let me finish" she said. I listened and stared up at those beautiful brown eyes and that coco skin. My wife I swear that feel good to say. Her baby bump slightly showing now. I held her hits watching her grind and feeling her warmth and juices coating me. Her head fell back as she sped up the fire began to spread through my body.  Her head back and mouth agape I ran my hand between her breast swollen and bigger than average I gripped her throat. Her moan got loud I felt her clench .
"Fuck baby speed up I'm close" I moved up as she moved back and forth. Our sounds pleasure went into unison—I heard beeping and jolted. I opened my eyes to the dark room. Fucccckkk I'm so ready to be done with this drop. I was out of town and I missed my damn wife I literally have had wet dream for 3 days. More so flash backs to our honey moon. I definitely fell in love all over again after that. She was showing more and we haven't told the family yet and Char is planning a party and shit to tell them leave it to my sister to be fancy. I had one more day here and I would see my wife. The honeymoon was lit sipping and smoking. She couldn't really sip but after consultation with her doctor she could smoke. My phone went off.
"Hey baby" I said and answered to see her faces she looked so good.
"Come get you sister she won't let me drive or cook or barely even move out of bed"she whined. I chuckled because that sounds like Char.
"Baby you know how she is" I told her. Her hair was curly and in a bun. She a white tee shirt and shorts.
"Char is killing me" she whines
"I am not you just be trying to do too much" I heard from her
"I am pregnant not handicap Charelena" she whined
"You are baking a fucking human you and kiy so what you not about to do it being doing extra shit"Char said. I laughed so yeah a week or so later we found out that Viv and Kiy were expecting to their second too. Here's how that went down.

****few weeks later****
"It's crazy y'all are while pregnant out here but shit bout time" Joey said.
"Man listen I had been trying to knock her up for months those ovaries finally gave. I wanted a kid I just didn't tell her because I know how she would drive herself crazy trying to get one" I said and sat beside Zara who was playing on her phone.
"See this the shit I'm talking about ima fuck u up Viv I swear!" we watched Viv and kiy bust in.
"Yo what's going on" Kiy looked pissed and ready to cut Viv throat.
"It's nothing" Viv said
"Nah tell 'em witcha stupid ass again Viv this is the second time you lied" kiy said. Viv smirked and chuckled
"I didn't lie the first time" she said
"What's really going on" Zara asked
"Yo cousin lied about pulling out the first time we fucked without some and now I'm fucking knocked up again!" Kiy snapped.
"I thought I pulled out" Viv said and shrugged
"Jannie just started settling in school and u got another one out of me" kiy pouted and plopped down. She took the weed off the table and started rolling up."
"I saw cuz do it figure-" she started
"AhT AhT do not use me a excuse my lady sort of wanted one u just trapped her again" I added laughing.
"Aww baby you really mad?" Viv said and hovered over her. Kiy pouted.
"No more after this Viv I was sick as hell with Jannie" kiy said.
"How far along are you" Zara asked
"7weeks" she said
"Oh shit bitch I'm like 8 did you two plan this"Zara asked. I smirked
"Not necessarily but I always knew we wanted our kids to grow up together be honest" I said smirking.
"So since this bitch decided to go first I had to follow suit" Viv said and dapped me.
"Oh motherfucka I knew you did it on purpose!!" Kiy yelled and threw the remote at Viv
"Mami but you know how good you gonna look with my baby" Viv said laughing
"Girl fuck you I guess we pregnant together" she looked at Zara who just laughed.