Chapter 8

FATIMA
I kissed Zara. We had a good date. I was taking it slow with her but her attention been off me. She been hiding her phone. I'm good, i ain't tripping cause she not mine but Im still curious. I was in the car with her and her phone went off. She lifted it and put it down.
"Aint you gonna answer?" I ask.
"Nah its not important baby" she said and kissed me again. I bit her lip.
"Ow the fuck Tima" she said. I chuckled. No way in hell I wad fucking her this soon. She wasn't ready. We pull up at my house. She smiles and get on top of me.
"Friendly are we?" I ask.
"Just a little when you gonna give me a taste?" She purred. I smiled and kissed her neck. She gasped and clawed my back. I grabbed hips. She moaned.
"You not ready ma" I said.
"Mhm that what you always say" she whined. I laughed.
"Mhm see you Thursday" i said and walked out. I watched her pull off and then walked to my doorstep. The door was locked and I aint see Lily's car. Must be with one of her hoes. I laughed to myself and dug in my pocket. I had my key out when someone grabbed my neck. I fought but they were hella strong and knew my movement. They slammed me on the ground. I was about to get up till I saw who it was.
"Miss me ma?" She said. I froze. A red curly afro glistened with the moon light and blue eyes looked down at me. Smoke swirled from her thick pink lips.

Zara
I got to my place to get greeted with a strong grip around my neck and a tongue down my throat. I moaned. They threw me down to the ground.
"On your knees slut" the commanded voice rang out. I dropped to my knees.
"Suck it" the growled. My core heated up. Shit.