chapter 16

Zara
  I woke up so fucking happy. I had to talk to Fatima. I don't think it's fair to keep leading her along when I got feelings for her friend. I was kinda stuck on how to tell her. Like I want us to stay friends. I climbed on top of Lily.
"Get up" I whispered and nipped her ear. My p"ssy was sore. I didn't really want sex my hips hurt like a bitch.
"Mm?" She asked.
"Baby get up I gotta go to work?" I said.
"No u don't call out" she said and opened one of her eyes.
"Yes I do now come on. You wanna use my car today and just pick me up when I get off. " I said.
"Or I can call a uber" she said.
"No its cool I trust you I get off at 8 so just pick me up then and we'll go back to your house " I said.
"Ight where ya keys?" She asked with her eyes still closed.
"By the counter. I gotta get dressed and I made you breakfast" I said and got off her.  She coughed and got up.
"Ight" she said and walked to bathroom. I put on my robe and went to the kitchen. Pebbles was sleep on the couch. Shit why is she still here.
"Yo get up" I said knocking her foot down. She hopped up.
"Damn Zara I was sleeping good" she said.
"I don't care u gotta go ma I gotta work" I said. I went the the kitchen and fixed Lily her plate.
"Where my plate?" She asked.
"At yo house" I said. She sucked her teeth. Yeah I don't give a fuck.
"That's ain't right u make food for her but not me?" She said
"I ain't fucking you" I said
"You could have if you wasn't running from liking studs" she said. Oh hold up.
"Whattt?" I said and looked at her shocked.
"Yeah I said we was close as fuck ma and I started feeling you and I could tell you was feeling me but you aint got there because you didn't fuck studs remember. I remember the whole sermon you gave about it" she said.
"Bruh I ain't know u had feelings why you ain't say nothing" I said.
"Because I thought you would clown me and you got a whole stud in here and-"
"Mami you dressed and ready" Lily said coming out the room.
"Did I interrupt something" she said.
"Nah im on my way out Ill holler at you later Z" she said and drank the rest of her orange juice then left.
"Pebbles" I called but she had left already. Shit.
"The fuck happen?" Lily asked.
"Nothing" I said after sighing.
"Ya foods on the plate I gotta finish getting dressed then we can head out" I went and got dressed.

      We made it to my job and I climbed on her lap.

"I'll be off at 7" I said and kissed her.

"Ight what you want me to do with your car?" she asked.

"Don't care just don't destroy it. You can drive it today." I said.

"Ight you off at 7 Ill be here at 7:45" she said. I rolled my eyes

"Don't make me have to hunt you down I will fight you" I said. 

"I might like that" she purred and kissed my mouth again. She was getting more comfortable with the lip kisses and I loved every bit of it. I started getting a little hot.

"Mmm baby stop you starting stuff" I moaned and grabbed her hair.

"But you taste so fucking good"She went back in my mouth. I pulled her hair and started unbuttoning her shit. 

"How long before you gotta work?" She asked. 

"15 minutes" I said.

"That's all I need" she said and took off my pants. She maneuvered me to the back seat. She sat back and let me get on top. I got on her and she slipped in. I was surprised how wet I was. She drove me fucking insane. I started rocking my hips and bouncing a little.
"Baby you can ride dick better" she said. She started boosting me up again. I started trying to find that spot. I found it and abused it.
"God papi" I moaned.
"I'm not God baby but I can be yours" she said and bite my neck. I was well aware that the car was rocking. I turned around and she pulled my hair to arch my back and I continued to use her to cause pleasure unheard of. I was close.
"Shit that's my girl cum of Papi's dick" she said and slapped my ass. I started contracting when she steadied herself and started fucking me back.
"Mmm pussy so fucking wet" she moaned and grabbed my throat again.
"Wait baby wait I gotta pull out" she said.  I didn't want her too.
"Please papi don't" I needed her inside me. I was so close.
"Baby wait just" she tried to push me back but I started throwing it back again. I was shaking, and my core was on fire. She got my throat. I heard her hiss and repeating F bombs drop.
"Papi fuck you feel so haa-" I screamed and got stuck again. I felt her throbbing right before I felt her cum inside me.
"Shit mami" she said.
"I told you to wait fuck girl" she said.
"Shit Lily I'm not on birth control" I panicked.
"No shit but somebody didn't give me room to pull out. I don't want kids ma Soo frfr you gonna be single mom" she said. This bitch. I started laughing.
"This ain't a game ma" she said.
"Chill baby I started birth control a week ago" I said.
"You bitch" she said. I laughed.
"You good I took my shot. I knew you would forget to pull out one day and I don't want kid either baby. I don't like em" I said.
"Don't scare me like that" she said. I kissed her and got off her. I pulled on my pants and boxers.
"I'm off at 7 don't forget" I said.
"Ight" she said. I went into the office.
"Good morning" I said smiling.
"Whoa why you in such a good mood this morning" Steven asked.
"Nothing just happy I can't be happy?" I asked
"Yeah but you abnormally happy. Mmm somebody is glowing you had one hell of a weekend I take it" he said.
"Pretty much" I said.
"A gentle woman never tells tho" I said.
"Mmm okay anyways you ready for Friday" he asked.
"Sadly yes she's gonna drive me up the wall" I said sighing.