Chapter 15

**Two weeks later**

Zara

I finally finished getting dressed. It was something decent. I had on a chicago bulls jersey, black pants with a chain around the front and my red tims. It was gonna be cold so I grabbed a matching jacket. I decided to curl my hair. Once I was dressed I took a few pictures and got in the car. My phone went off.

"Yo" I answered.

"What you doing?" that sexy raspy voice goddamn.

"Nothing on the way to meet Joey and some friends at applebees for drinks and shit" I said. 

"Thats wassup. Tell Joey I said hey. Im going out with my sis and some patnas' so Ill talk to you in a bit" she said.

"Aww you called me to hear my voice" I coo'ed.

"Yeah pretty much plus I was gonna slide through and give you something but Ill give it to you tomorrow" she said.

"I mmeaaan it depends on what you giving me cuz if it you shit I'll turn around" I flirted.

"You so fucking freaky I gotta try to keep up I'm getting old" she said. She needed to shut up she was only 29. She was going to be 30 next year but that's not old. 

"Stop lying youth is a mentality until you reach like 50 then it's a tragedy"

"You right but Ill hit you up tomorrow ma have fun with ya friends" she said.

"Ight."I said and she hung up. I wonder what she got me. She had been paying for everything from food to rooms. My phone went off it was Fatima. I'm starting to get suspicious because it seem like she only really call me when Lily not around.  I pull up at the Applebee and park. Once I get in I find Joey at a table near the bar.

"Well damn best friend yo ass been missing for the longest" Joey said as I walked to her table and sat down.

"Man I been busy"I said.

Flashback

"Take that shit bitch"she growled. My back was pressed again the front door of the hotel just enough to slam it shut  and the mirror fell and shattered.

"'Yes yes just like that" I screamed. She had my legs wrapped around her waist. I pushed forward making her push deeper.

"Get thats leg up" she commanded. I lifted one leg up and put it on her shoulder. That made her hit like it was gonna disappear.

"Ohh! YES PAPI HIT THAT UH!" I screamed. My back arched and I started to shake-

"Hello earth to Zara" Joey said interrupting my train of thought. Shit I been busy alright. Her fuckning sex drive is amazing.

"Huh oh nothing just busy with work" I said.

"Mhmm busy taking dick" she said. If only she knew.

"Whatever" I said and stirred my drink. We were at Applebees meeting some old college friends.

"I know its been a while work and doing this girl fucking party been killing me where Kiy and Pebbles at" I asked.