is it true or just a dream

SOMEONE's POV

boss, what are we going to do to them?

~just put them there at the corner and let them suffer...

he then kicked a boy beside me... I can't see his face but I think his voice is familiar..

don't worry Jinhan I will save you no matter what... the boy said crying in pain..

~hey what are you doing, what do you want.. I tried to get up but there's a rope tangling me to the pole beside me and the boy..

he kicked my feet so hard that I can cry for it..but to be strong and for not to see the man that I'm weak I didn't cry because I want to fight..

boss the girl is so noisy,, it irritates me..

just put some handkerchief on her mouth so she'll shut up.. the man talking to the phone said in serious tone..

the men then did what his boss said..

*I screamed with all my might and shouted "why are we here" and "what are we doing here.."

but they're just ignoring and laughing at me..

the boy beside is silent I think he's serious and wants to fight all men that's around us but I can't even see his face..

I tried and tried everything I can to make an escape and the boy helped me and some of the men saw us and he slammed us on the head with a bottle and made me fall asleep for a very long time.. I think the boy beside me is not with me anymore because before he did that to me.. he put the boy on the other side and I screamed..."NO!!!!!!