I smiled and looked at Cul. She looked at me with in unimpressed look. She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Fiiiine I guess I'll help." She than turned to me. "I'm only doing it to get Len mad, not that I care about you or anything." she puffed her cheeks.

"Heh tsundere detected." I giggled.

She glared at me and yelled "I'M NOT A TSUNDERE!"

She stomped away, going to the other side of the court, playing with another group of girls. I smirked.

Time skip to lunch because why not...its not because I'm lazy or anything 😶😅😅

I lazily got up from my seat and went to lunch. First I needed to put my stuff in my locker, my locker was in between Miku and Rin.

"(Y/N)-chan come on!" I could recognize that voice at the end of the hallway. Miku was jumping up and down her pigtails bouncing along.

I giggled and hurried, shoving all of my stuff inside not caring what happens to it but my phone is in my pocket. I catch up Miku who was with Rin, Gumi, Kaito, Meiko, and Len.

"Come on Seeu and Oliver are waiting in the cafeteria!" Miku grabbed my arm, making me run the rest followed.

A few minutes later..

We finally got our lunch and today they were serving (F/F). And of course school lunch always tasted weird so they made it taste weird.

It was a big round blue table that fit everyone easily. I looked around and saw other people laughing, talking, or eating. Than I spotted her, the girl with long black hair. She spotted me and glared at me with her ocean blue eyes. Than dramatically looked the other way with her nose in the air. Her best friends copied her.

I rolled my eyes and looked down. Miku most have noticed who I was staring at. "Don't mind her (Y/N), she's always like that."

"Yea she's just one big meanie." Rin giggled with food in her mouth.

Than I felt a tingle in my back causing me to jump. I felt a hand on my back, going up and down. I looked who's hand it was. It was Oliver's. I looked at him and he gave me a warm closed eyed smile.

"Ah you scared me Oliver." He chuckled.

"Anyway whatever she does tell me ok? I'll talk to her." His words were so kind and sincere, I wanted to hear more, like him saying things like 'its gonna be ok' or 'everything is alright.' His voice is so calm and soft I can't get enough of it, it's even sweeter than Seeu's. I quickly snapped from my thoughts.

"A-anyway what's next hour?"

"Next class is history which is BORING!" Rin pouted.

"Mr. Silentman isn't that bad." Oliver said.

"I agree with Rin, he makes doing work sound fun buy it is the total opposite."

"But at least we have each other to make it fun!" Gumi said excitedly.

"Yea!" Rin cheered and everyone nodded.

"Uwaa I wish I was in that class." Miku whined.

"Oh don't be sad Miku." I said tilting my head like a confused puppy.

"Well I want to be in your class so I get to hang with you!" Miku cried, her cheeks puffing red while she pouted.

At 7th hour XD cause im lazy today lol sorry

We walked in and sat down Oliver to my right and Rin to my left, Kaito in front and Gumi in back. Gosh I'm surrounded.

The teacher handed us a paper immediately after we sat down not caring that there is a new student. It was all about war, and such. I kind've didn't want to do it. I looked around and saw everyone had there head down focusing on their work.