Chapter 37

Willow's POV

"You aren't leaving Gabriella! You wouldn't dare!" My father continues to yell.

"There's no escape for you Willow! You're a worthless piece of shit!" Ryan yells as his hand crosses my face. "Nobody would want somebody like you!"

"Saladin please calm down," my mother whispers.

"Stay the fuck out of this, Courtney. Just shut up."

"Ryan, you can't do this," I whisper.

"Stay the fuck out of this Willow! You don't know anything, you dumb piece of shit!"

"Really? I can't leave? Well I am and you can't stop me. And if you decide it is a good idea to stop me, please think again. Do you know how much dirt I have on you? One phone call to the police and you could land in jail. Let's see. You're part of the mafia. I don't even want to know what you do but let me guess. Most of it is illegal, right? Rape. That-"

"How the fuck do you know about that?" Saladin yells making me gulp slightly.

"I'm not talking about any poor, innocent girl that you decided to please yourself with. That is disgusting! I didn't know about that and don't want to know, really how sick and evil the man that is suppose to be my father is. I'm ashamed that you are my father and from this point on, you're not. I hate you," I yell. Tears slowly begin to form in my eyes. "What I'm really talking about though, is mum."

"Sweetie please. Gabriella just let this go," Mum begs with tears trickling down her cheeks.

"No! I'm not going to let this poor excuse of a human just get away with this. Mum he raped you. He took advantage of you. Did you want it? Did you tell him to fuck you? Were you one hundred percent sober and thinking straight? Mum admit it. It was rape," I reply, tears still streaming down my cheeks. "It was fucking well rape."

I turn back to Saladin and raise a finger, pointing it at him, accusingly. "It was fucking rape. You're a rapist and mum was dumb enough to stay with an asshole you. I seriously don't know how she can be that blind or that tolerant to put up and deal with your bullshit. But I'm not. I'm not going to put up with you. I'm leaving and you can't stop me. I have dirt on you so you can't do fucking shit to stop me from leaving."

"This is what this is about? Because of your mother and I. That shouldn't be any of your concern. But because you have made a huge scene over it, I will tell you this. It wasn't rape. She wanted it. She told me. We had a great night. So you can not ring the police, informing them I raped your mother because it never happened. And you have no proof."

"It was rape. She was drunk. A drunken yes is not consent. Only a sober yes is. She was so drunk that night. You took advantage of that. Even in the morning, she yelled at you. She told you she didn't want that to have happened. Admit it. It was rape."

"She was drunk. So what? It didn't stop us. She was still screaming my name. No one cares. It was in that past. Just forgot about it Gabriella."

"No one cares about a worthless piece of shit like yourself. That's why you are here. Even your own family didn't want you. Your father left your family because you were such a disappointment," Ryan bellows in my face. "Your mother ran away because she was sick of your useless self. Nobody loves you Willow. Just forgot about escape!"

"Ok. Let's ignore the fact she was drunk. Let's pretend she was sober. She was seventeen. She was a minor. That's already rape. Statutory rape. Look-"

"She was seventeen! She was over the legal age for consent."

"Depends on what state of the country you are in. Statutory rape. And she was drunk so she never said yes. It's rape. You can't deny this. I'm ashamed to have a rapist as a father. And then there were the girls you were talking about before we even started this. You disgust me. Even if I can't prove you are a rapist, you're still part of the mafia and I can prove that. Choice is yours. Let me go or land yourself behind bars."