Epilouge

Luke and Ashton live happily ever after.

That means they broke up with each other when four years of college ended. They went their separate ways because Luke wanted kids and Ashton didn't. Ashton wouldn't know how to raise kids. He didn't want his kids to be bullied because they have two daddies and one of them is deaf. He wants his kids to have a normal life and Ashton doesn't think he would be able to give kids that.

Needless to say Luke was upset, they had already bought a house together when Luke broke up with Ashton.

Three years later Luke ran into Ashton. Ashton was volunteering at an adoption center. There was a deaf kid at the adoption center and he was teaching everyone there sign language in hopes to help the kid fit in.

Luke went into the adoption center to adopt.

They fell in love again, Luke broke up with the boy he was dating at the time. Luke said no love could compare to the love he had for Ashton.

They ended up adopting the deaf kid and his sister, Kirsten and Wyatt.

After they adopted them, Luke and Ashton got married and moved in together.

They officially lived happily ever after.

Authors note:

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to read my other stories! Love you guys.

❤️❤️