12.0

I hate planning dates; where should I go? Should I make it unique? Should I just take him to dinner?

I just do not know, so I ask his friends. Well I text his friends, who also happen to be in the same room as me.

Calum looks at his phone first, his eyes widen and he looks at me before texting back, "you are taking Luke on a date?"

I nod, and ask him, again, where I should take him.

Then I get the text.

Cal Pal: I know exactly what he would like.

--

After two days of planning with Calum and Micheal I am holding Luke's hand leading him into a field in the middle of nowhere.

It's around 8 at night, the sun is just beginning to set and I watch as Luke looks around confused. I lead him to the middle of the field where there is a kiddy pool filled with pillows and a feather down blanket. Pizza and coke is next to the pool and Micheal and Calum are bolting the other way.

I watch Luke's wide eyes and his small smile. "This is so great."

I smile and sign back to him, "I'm glad you liked it, I got help from Calum and Micheal of course."

"Of course." He signs, plopping into the kiddy pool he pats the area beside him and I sit beside him.

We communicate and eat until the sun is completely down and the stars are out. Luke is smiling and giggling the whole time. He is so beautiful.

--

Luke and I are walking back to our dorm hand in hand. Luke's head is leaned against my shoulder. I can't help but want him closer to me, I want to touch him all day. He is so warm and alive and Luke. He is so Luke.

I open the door too our dorm and Luke sighs and signs, "I don't want this night to end."

I nod in understanding and lean against the now closed door. If I start getting ready for bed that means the night is over with. I don't want the night to be over with.

Luke leans closer to me and signs the simple sign for kiss. His face showed that he was asking a question.

I nod quickly, and he pressed his lips against mine. All I could think about was Luke; Luke lips on mine, Luke's hands on my hips, Luke holding me closer to him, Luke, Luke, Luke.

Goosebumps spread across my arms as Luke pushes me harder against the door, he starts kissing down my neck. I shudder. Somehow my shirt is taken off; my thoughts are blurred and all I can focus on is Luke.

Luke, Luke, Luke.

We somehow end up on Luke's tiny twin sized bed and his shirt is now off. I am kissing down his chest, I feel Luke's heart beat faster and faster. Luke's hands are running down my back and mine are running over his torso.

Luke, Luke, Luke.

Our pants come off next. Luke's eyebrows are squinted together as I palm him through his boxers. Luke's head falls onto the pillow, his lips part, and his eyes shut.

I begin to pull at Luke's boxers but I pause and sign to Luke, "are you sure you want this?"

Luke nods quickly and turns to the drawer beside his bed. He pulls out lube and a condom signing, "I told Michael and Cal that I liked you and they got me this as a joke. I never thought it would come to use."

Let's just say that we had a good night.
_____________________
I didn't want to write a whole bunch of smut because that's awkward. So sorry I stopped it early lol.

-em