Chapter Four

Shade, Sting and Discharge were walking through the streets of Castelia once more. Sting looked around. "Umm... Shade, why are we here again?" Shade kept walking, not looking back at the confused Drapion. "I may have an idea as to where we might get some help." He stopped near an ally and looked around. "Somewhere around here..." A nearby Krokorok spotted them and used scary face. Discharge squeaked in fear and hid behind Shade. Sting shuddered at the sight of the Pokémon. Shade, however, seemed unaffected. "Greetings again, Krokorok." The ground type chuckled. "Ahh... that was a good reaction! I presume ya are fixin' to see Plague, correct?"  Shade nodded. "Yes, Plague... I need him for something. Might he be here at the moment?" The Krokorok nodded. "He is, follow me." He walked away, and the group followed. He led them to a dumpster and knocked. The top opened, and a small, three legged Silvally jumped out. Shade looked at the Silvally, obviously knowing him from a while back. "Greetings. It has... been a while." Discharge curiously peeked out from behind Shade, and Sting stared at him, confused. "This is the guy we're looking for?" Plague smiled and looked at the shiny Skarmory. "Shade... how's Slasher and Aria?" When he asked this, Shade looked down. "Both are missing. I am looking for my brother, who has left to search for Aria. She left the region a while ago, and he could not bear to be without her." The Silvally thought to himself for a few seconds. "I last saw Aria with Team Plasma... I can have someone look for clues as to where Team Plasma went. Perhaps if we find Team Plasma, we might be able to find Aria and Slasher." Shade nodded. "It is our only lead. We must take it." Sting smiled. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's do this!" Plague nodded and leapt up on top of the dumpster. He started to command the Pokémon in the alley, and soon the area was empty except for Plague, Sting, Shade, Discharge, the Krokorok, and a Garbodor. Shade walked up to The Silvally, and looked him in the eye. "Thank you. I hope they are safe..." Discharge looked at Shade. "I'm sure they are! They gotta be!" Plague nods. "My mo- Aria has to be... I can't promise Slasher... but I can promise Aria." Shade looks down. "And if they are not..." he shakes his head. "No, you both are right. They must be okay." If they are not... if I lost anyone else... I could not bear it... Shade thought this to himself as he spoke. Plague looked down. "I have already lost my loved one... I can't lose my mother." With that, Plague left. Shade watched him go, and Sting looked confused. "Mother? Aren't Silvally created?" Shade shrugged. "He... is adopted. Now, we should probably wait for ...Plague... to return."

A Shadow's Journey- Loose Endsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें