Chapter Three

Shade and Sting were walking through a forest outside of Castelia. Sting looked around nervously. "Are ya sure they're HERE?" Shade nodded. "A little ways forward, and we will be there." Sting was confused. "Where exactly is 'there'?" No sooner did he finish asking then they came upon a small village, placed in a sunlit clearing in the forest. "Huh? Where are we?" Shade looked around. "One of the various Pokè villages scattered throughout this world. This specific one... we will certainly find some help here." A Grovyle walked up to them. "Hello, can I help you?" He looked at Shade. "Wait... Shade? Is that you?" Shade nodded. "Yes, it is nice to see you again. Tell me, how is that young Pachirisu?" Grovyle blinked. "Discharge? He's doing great, thanks to you. I you hadn't taken care of those Gliscor, he might not even be around." Shade seemed a little uncomfortable when the Grovyle mentioned Gliscor. "Yes, well... may I see him?" The Grovyle nodded. "Yes... he's in that building, over there." He pointed to a purple building, and Shade walked inside without another word. The Grovyle looked at Sting. "Did I say something wrong?" Sting nodded. "After he left here, he fell in love with a Gliscor. She's... not with us anymore." The Grovyle looked in the direction Shade left. "Oh... I didn't realize..." Sting shrugged. "It's not your fault." Inside the building, Shade was looking around. People saw him, and quiet murmurs spread throughout the building. Shade looked around. "I am looking for a Pachirisu named Discharge." A Pachirisu looked at him from a nearby table. "Yeah? What is it?" Shade looked at the Pachirisu. "Do you remember me?" Discharge nodded. "Yeah, you're the guy who saved my life. What can I do for you?" Shade walked up to him. "My brother is missing. Could you please help me find him?" Discharge smiled. "You're my friend, Shade. I'd be happy to help you find your brother." Shade smiled. "Thank you. This means a lot to me." Discharge gets up. "Well, let's get going!" Shade nods. "Yes, we shall set off now." He exits the building with Discharge. They both walk to Sting, who turns around and sees them. "Hey guys! Are we ready?" Shade thinks for a bit. "Yes, I believe so." Sting smiles. "Then let's head out! The more time we waste, the farther Slasher gets and the more danger we'll run into!" Discharge smiles. "Yeah! Let's go on an adventure!" Sting laughs. "Alright kid, let's do it." Shade looks at his team, and is filled with hope. We will find you, brother.