IIFTLR- When It Hit Me

Hey :) 

Sorry for the late post :/ Was sick and still slightly are, but on the weekend when I set time aside to finish the chapter my cousins all came over :/ Sooo yea, didn't really go as planned so as soon as I got home today I went straight to finish this and then my internet was being a complete butt so it took forever to load up but after all this.... here is the long awaited chapter...

(Pic of Nikki's dress on the side => )

Enjoy it :)

Comment your thoughts ;)

Vote if you like ;)

HAPPY READING <3

______________________________________________________________________

Chapter 38

Nikki’s P.O.V

Esme’s been acting odd, so has Demitri. And it is frustrating me to no end. Over the weekend everyone in the house including the partially hibernating Esme went out to dinner with some other family members of Demitri’s and Carlos’.

I met several of their cousins on both sides, and to be honest it was a little overwhelming. I managed okay though, I mean there weren’t any dramas which I was thankful for but still a table with that many people all interrogating either you or your best friend to know every small detail about you is a lot to take in. Luckily their questions weren’t too extensive since their general knowledge of the English language wasn’t too great.

Today we girls begged the boys to let us out to go shopping for this Saturday, the engagement party and as seeing it is only four days away, shopping is urgent. After many failed attempts we all came to an agreement, Christina, Esme, Angelina, Ramona and I were to be escorted with two Davanzo gang members.

Billy and Tony. Two mini Italian hulks, to put it bluntly. Billy looks to be in his late thirties, with slightly balding brown hair and light blue eyes. Tony despite seeming a similar age as Billy, he is very different. He is darker, with almost completely black, curly hair that just tickles his forehead with dark brown eyes.

“Ready to go?” Tony asks from the drivers with a heavy Italian accent. I buckle in my seat at the very back of the Davanzo gang’s 7 seater Black Jeep with Ramona beside me and Christina, Esme and Angelina in the middle row.

“Yep,” Esme calls out popping the ‘p’.

“Seatbelts all on?” Billy asks, turning his body to face us all from the passenger seat. I nod my head with a grin on my face like a child, showing my extreme excitement. Billy shakes his head with a grin of his own before turning his body to sit properly.

We all chat for about 20 mins before Tony pulls up in the shopping centre parking lot. We unbuckle our seat belts and hop out of the very comfy seats and onto the hard tarred ground of the car park.

Us, girls start speeding toward the entrance when we hear Billy yell out, “Oi, girls, I go first, then you all, then Tony last. Got it?” he informs us slowly but seriously. His forehead creases as his eyebrows shoot up in a silent question of understanding. We nod our heads but Ramona just laughs it off, “Calm down boys. We will be fine.”

Tony shakes his head before answering to Ramona with a very high level of respect, “Sorry Mrs Davanzo, but it is direct orders from the boss’. We have to obey them.”

Ramona scoffs but chooses to otherwise remain silent. “Alright girls, make sure you all stay together and NEVER leave without one of us. I mean it girls!” Billy warns strongly.