IIFTLR- My Room Looks Sexy

HEY EVERYONE :) 

THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES :) 

Hundreds of hugs and kisses out to you guys :) 

Not much to say really other than I hope you guys are enjoying the book as much as I am writing it :) 

PLEASE feel free to comment your thoughts :) 

Vote if you like it :) 

Happy reading my lovelies ;) 

____________________________________________________________________

Chapter Three

‘Benvenuti a Venezia’ and ‘Welcome to Venice’ were the words plastered onto the signs outside the airport. We arrived in one piece and collected our suitcases from baggage claim. We headed straight outside toward the taxi station and hopped inside a taxi. I gave the driver the address of the place our parents booked for us to stay in and we were off.

That is how we ended up here, standing in front of a mansion with our mouths dropped. To say it was beautiful would be an utter understatement. It was so beyond beautiful that I don’t even think there is a word to capture its elegance and class. It was huge to say the least and consisted of breath-taking Italian architecture. It was definitely like nothing we have seen back in Melbourne. Our houses were big but in comparison to this, they seemed minuscule.

Much to my displeasure I tear my gaze from the gorgeous site before me and look at Esme.

“Holy shit Esme, look at this place! Did we get the address right?” I exclaim to my entranced friend as she soaks in the house’s beauty and size. Her mouth remains wide open as she nods her head.

“I think so.” She responds while continuing to stare at the house.

I pull out the piece of paper with the address and look to see if we are at the right place. Shockingly, we are at the address. ‘Maybe our parents wrote the wrong address down’ I think to myself. ‘Yes that has to be it.’ Even though our parents are rich, we would never afford something like this as simple accommodation.

Suddenly Esme grabs her suitcases and makes her way to the front door. “Esme, what the hell are you doing? What if our parents got the wrong address?” I yell at my momentarily insane friend.

She yells out about five metres from the huge front door, “Well there is no way to know unless we actually go in.”

I go over her reasoning in my head and decide that she is right. I pick up my suitcases and head over to where Esme is standing, waiting for me.

We both step in front of the large door and I raise my hand to knock.  Just before my fist connects with the wooden door it opens up revealing a beautiful middle aged woman.

“Ciao, welcome to Italy. We have been expecting the two of you. Please come in.”  The unknown lady greets us with a heavy Italian accent. Esme and I are dumbfounded for a few moments before we realise she has stepped to the side and told us to enter. We grab our suitcases and enter.

I soak in the details of the houses interior. It is just as, if not more beautiful as the exterior.

I admire the very Italian themed design that is extremely comforting and welcoming for such a massive home.

I turn my attention to the woman as she informs us to follow her to the living room.

We start to grab our luggage but she stops us short and explains that the butler will put it in our rooms. We simply shrug and follow her.