IIFTLR- You Have No Idea

Ello me lovelies :) How are we all?

A few things I wanted to say before talking about the chapter.First of all, my bestfriend Clarissa, who is mentioned in my Authors note in the very beginning of this book has FINALLY posted her story. She was contemplating the story for a while and has finally posted it!! It would be amazing if you guys could go and read it, it's called Finding New Hope by Viper5150 :) YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!! IT IS REALLY GOOD AND I AM NOT JUST SAYING THAT BECAUSE I KNOW HER, I AM SAYING IT BECAUSE IT IS THE TRUTH.

Another thing, is thank you for all the votes, reads and comments I have been receiving with this story :) VERY grateful for ALL of the support :)

NOW, onto to the story..... 

New character is going to be briefly introduced, she has a past and guess what.... it involves our dear Demitri! ;)

ENJOY THE CHAPTER :)

Comment your thoughts :)

Vote if you like :)

haappy readding <3

___________________________________________________________________

Chapter 32

Esme’s P.O.V

I feel like banging my head against the wall repeatedly. Nikki is gone, Carlos is working even more than usual and I am bored out of my mind. I know I shouldn’t be relying on others to entertain but what the hell, I need entertainment.

I walk aimlessly around the house until I stop in front of the boys’ office. I know Carlos is working here today because he didn’t want to leave me alone.

I raise my hand, contemplating whether I should disturb him or not. That is one of the rules Demitri and Carlos told us; do not disturb them when they are working. Obviously if there was some form of an emergency they wouldn’t mind right? Oh I hope so because in my eyes this is a catastrophe.

I curl my hand into a fist and knock twice. I hear movements from the other side of the door. The door opens to an irritated Carlos, he has a phone to his ear and a slight scowl on his face.

“Don’t worry, I won’t say a word.” He mumbles angrily to the phone. He hangs up and looks to me expectantly.

“Yes?” He snaps as he moves about the room, shuffling documents together and placing them in different locations.

“Gee, don’t snap at me.” I raise my hands in surrender. He looks to me and shakes his head with a sigh. His posture softens slightly and there is a soft look on his face.

“Sorry.” He mumbles to me from the other side of the room.

“Better.” I reassure as I fold my arms and lean against the door frame. “So what has got you bothered?” I ask him as I watch him carefully.

“Nothing.” He mutters, voice indicating his returning irritation, with his back to me as he continues to shuffle things around the room.

“You’re lying.” I confidently state. I watch him turn around so fast, the movement nearly causes me to jump.

“YES I AM LYING! BUT I CAN’T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THAT SO WILL YOU SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE?” he yells out, his face red from his outburst and his chest slowly rising and falling with each breath he takes.

I push my body off the door frame and look at him, knowing the hurt and anger is evident on my face.

“Suit yourself.” I answer back. I stand up straight with a blank face and reach for the door handle. I step out silently and shut the door with a loud slam. I wait until I am in my room before I drop to the floor and quietly sob.