IIFTLR- Sexy #1 and Sexy #2

Hey everyone :)

You guys may be a little confused. I deleted the original chapter four and changed it to this one. This chapter hasn't ever been released but the original chapter four will be posted as chapter five. 

I hope that didn't confuse people more, but just read chapter 4 because that is the new chapter, chapter 5 is the old chapter four :)

Anyway enough of my blabbing, I hope you guys enjoy the chapter and it is different P.O.V this time. 

Dedicated to Viper5150 for reasons that are unknown to those who don't know her ;) 

Vote if you like it :)

Comment to share your thoughts :)

Happy reading me lovelies <3

________________________________________________________________

Chapter Four

Esme’s P.O.V (hehe, your welcome ;) )

I look around at the club Nikki and I have entered. It is much classier than most of the clubs I’ve been too. Those were some dirty and gross places. I love them. Nikki and I head straight to the bar. I cross my fingers in hopes of meeting a cute bartender. ‘Oh please let there be a hot european bartender. He doesn’t even have to speak English, just be completely delicious.’ I think to myself.

My fingers remain crossed the whole trip to the bar. I look over at the bartenders that are serving tonight. ‘YES, one of them is a guy and, YUMMM’ I exclaim in my mind. I nudge Nikki and subtly point in the direction of the hot bartender and as she looks over her mouth drops at his deliciousness. Yes, I just said deliciousness in regards to a mans looks, sue me.

We look to each other and immediately say in unison, “Dibs.”

I speak up, “Um, I saw him first, he is mine.”

Nikki starts shaking her head, “Fine, let’s see who he wants. We will let him decide.” She playfully challenges me. We stick our hands out and shake as I say, “Deal. May the best woman win” and top it with a small wink.

We both laugh and walk over to the section Mr Hottie is. Nikki and I always do this back at the clubs at home. We got free drinks all the time because of it. It made the night so much more interesting.

We step over and sit ourselves down on two free stools. Nikki whistles and calls the bartender over. He walks over in all his sexy glory. Light brown hair that is slightly tamed back, high cheekbones, prominent chin and a dominating jawline. He is gorgeous.

“Hello sexy.” I greet in a low, yet suggestive tone.

He smiles, clearly understanding my words. “Hello beautiful girls. What can I get you?” he greets and asks in English that is accompanied by a gorgeous  Italian accent.

Nikki speaks up in her flirting voice that works like a charm on all guys. “What is available?”

He looks towards Nikki, clearly not seeing where she was going. She uses this trick on most bartenders. It is pretty good and it’s funny to watch the clueless ones realise her suggestions.

His mouth turns into a larger grin and answers with, “Anything you want.” Ahh perfect. He got where she wanted him to go.

Nikki looks over to me and winks expressing her accomplishment. I smirk back knowing this will be good to watch because clearly this guy joins the group of clueless wonders. Beautiful but oblivious.