IIFTLR- No Harm In That At All

Hey :) 

Sorry I couldn't update yesterday like I was supposed to, I was really busy but I have a new chapter ready for you guys today :)

Enjoy the chapter <3

Comment your thoughts :)

Vote if you like :)

happY readinG <3

______________________________________________________________

Chapter 24

Nikki’s P.O.V

“Ugh why is it so boring here?” I exclaim flicking through the channels for a tenth time, only to find the same result; there is nothing on T.V.

“Um I don’t know, maybe it is because our stupid boyfriends made us stay in this room while they do their gang stuff.” Esme growls out.

I bang my head against the back of the couch in frustration. “Surely there is something we could do? I mean what is the harm in taking a little look of our own?” I not so innocently ask, with a hinting look.

Esme looks towards me with a mischievous smile. “Oh sweetie there is no harm in that at all.” She comments with a grin. We instantly shoot up from our seats and head for the door.

Esme opens the door carefully and we look left and right to see if the coast is clear. Once we realise it is we start sneaking off in a random direction leading us to an odd destination.

“Okay where are we going?” I ask Esme as I look around at the unfamiliar hallways.

Esme shrugs, “I am looking for that gym, I mean damn did you see the guys in there?” she confesses while I laugh with a smile.

“Oh yea, I saw them.” I comment as we both fall into a pit of laughter.

“I think we have to go this way.” Esme points to a hallway to our left. I shrug as my answer and follow her silently.

After about ten minutes of getting lost then going in a different direction then ending up somewhere we were a minute before we finally found the gym.

The top of the doors were glass so Esme and I crouched just enough for the tops of our heads to look out over into the gym.

“Do you see Demitri or Carlos in there?” Esme asks as her eyes search the room.

“No, do you?” my voice doesn’t lack the disappointment I feel, missing out on the opportunity of seeing Demitri shirtless, swe-

“What are you girls doing?” An amused voice from behind us cuts my silent fantasy short.

Esme and I immediately startle at the shock of the voice and turn around with our backs pressed against the door, our arms sprawled out next to us.

“Uh nothing. We uh got lost.” Esme pathetically defends. I probably would’ve done worse than her in the sense of coming up with a lie to defend our actions.

Demitri and Carlos look unconvinced with a smirk and amusement plastered across their faces.

“Is that so?” Demitri asks us playfully.

I gulp at his unwavering stare into my eyes. “And why were out of the room?” he questions with a smile.

“Uh we were … um… looking for you two.” I exclaim with a triumphant smile. In my head it sounds believable.

“Oh yea clearly. We weren’t in the gym but if you stick around for a few minutes we will be.” Carlos explains as he pushes Esme and I gently and scoots in between the two of us and pushes the door open. He holds it open for Demitri. Demitri slips in next to him and they hold the two doors open.