Loves,Pregnancies,Stalkers!OhMy![Ch.3]Prt2

Start from the beginning

I of course read Tylers first.

3pm- Hey Bobbie just checking if your okay. Heard what happened. Im so sorry about earlier and that I couldnt be there for you. Forgive me?:*(

5pm- Come on Bobbie your killing me! I am sorry so sorry I will get on my knees and beg!Pretty please pretty please take my apology. And Im checking up on you. Love your best friend.

5:30pm- Are you okay?

9pm- OK fine I stille love you! Good night. I will be calling you in the morning!

A smile started to creep up on me. I couldn't stay mad at but I wanted to I really did. But I just couldn't. I can't not smile at his ridiculous text messages! Sue me I love my best friend. I checked on Chris'

8:34pm- Bobbie, I will be back. Had to check a few things. Won't take long. <3 >.<

9:05pm- I'll be over there in a minute. YOUR probably still sleepind. God You Prego people sleep forever. haha

3:30am-I know your still sleeping but I'm heading home. Your mom will wake you up and tell you. Good night Darling haha :P

4:30am-Wake up woman!You slept long enough!

4:35am- I'm just kidding Prego!:D

5:05am- Okay I'm officially going to bed MUAHAHA. Okay maybe not.

I giggled at his stupid text messages. But he had to keep texting me even when I was asleep. What a weirdo.

"What can I get cha to drink." I looked up from my phone and saw a smiling small old lady with a notepad. Her name tag said Darla. It was cute. I smiled up at her and said, "Water please." She jotted it down and looked at Leon.

"Coffee." He gave her a charming smile. I can see where Chris thinks he is all that. His brother has the same charm.

I looked at him and giggled. Come on its not everyday you hang out with a cop.

"Coming right up." She smiled and walked away. Leon looked at me and rose his eyebrow.

"Whats so funny." He sort of had a smirk but then it changed into a smile.

"Its not really funny." I said smiling holding back a laugh. He nodded for me to continue.

"Well come on you just ordered coffee I'm wondering if your going to get a doughnut with that." I giggled alittle and he didnt seem offened by my remark.

"Ahh. Well I'm not too much of a fan for doughnuts. But I will drink coffee anyday. Its my addiction." We smiled and I said out loud.

"You know if I get a cop to babysit me. I would want it to be you." His eyes showed amusement when he looked me over.

"Why is that?" I pretended to think about it.

"Hmm. Your funny and cool. Not so uptight. Plus you don't seem so bothered in having to be here with me." I smirked. Oh god since when did I become such a flirt. This is a cop. And Chris' older brother. Twenty year old brother! Get it together Bobbie.

"You are interesting. Too bad my brother got to you first." He smirked and laughed. It stil had this tinge of knowing. I blushed that is unprofessional. And he is twenty. He is twenty. Thats all I kept chanting in my head.

Then thankfully our waitress came back. I felt dirty again. I jumped at the chance in not having to talk to Leon again. It did thrill me that he had some interest but he is twenty. I could wait two-- no! God I am going crazy.

"Pregnant people know how to eat." He chuckled and I laughed along forgetting out moment. I blushed and watched out waitress walk away.

"Hey I am feeding for two!" I exclaimed and smiled.

"Yeah." He smiled then looked grim. I looked at him and was surprised by the sudden mood change.

"Listen Bobbie. Your a great girl and I don't want my idoit of a brother to hurt you so--" My phone started ringing and I told him to hold on. I answered it with a hello

"Bobbie!Where are you?"Chris said frantically.

"Ugh good morning to you to. I am at Denny's with your Brother that you so forgot to mention to me."I glared at the air wishing I could lash out at him.

"I will be right there." And he hung up on me. I shook my head. What a loser.

"Sorry Leon. You were saying?" I looked at Leon then he shook his head.

And like that a fumming Chris walked through the door.

_______________________

A/N: How do you like seeing alittle bit into Chris' world?Why don't they get along?Is it really the age difference?

Vote.Comment.Fan?