“Can I have a picture with you?” she asked looking at me and then back at her mother. She nodded and pulled out her camera phone. She took two pictures of us.

            “Thank you Harry,” the little girl said.

            “Any time sweetheart,” I said standing back up.

            She hugged me around my waist. “Can you tell Maya I say hi? I think she’s really pretty.”

            I smiled and nodded, “Me too, and guess what? You look like her.”

            She grinned, “Really?”

            “Yes, you have the hair and the eyes, I’m sure you’re going to grow up to be a very pretty young lady.”

            She giggled, “Thanks Harry.”

            I smiled at her and she went back to sit next to her mother. The bus pulled up and I sat in the first seat and looked out the window. I looked at the cars drive by and before I knew it, the bus stopped and I got out at my bus stop. I walked the fifteen minutes to the guys’ house and pressed the code into the control panel on the big gates. They opened and I walked up to the front door and was greeted by Louis.

            “Haz!” he exclaimed hugging me.

            “Hey Lou,” I said. He pulled away and we walked into the kitchen to find some very tired looking bandmates. “Hello lads,” I said smiling. They grunted in response and I sat down next to Niall and patted his back.

            “Do we have to go to work today?” he mumbled.

            “Yes,” Liam said, “We have an interview at 1 that’s a couple hours away from here.”

            Everyone groaned. We were never good in the morning.

            “Come on you guys, interviews are fun!” Liam said trying to act happy about this.

            “They’re all the same thing, ‘Harry is it true you’re dating Maya?!’ ‘Louis is it true you’re single?!’ ‘Niall do you really have a girlfriend?!’” Louis said impersonating the interviewers. I tried to hold back my smile because Liam looked pretty irritated.

            “Come on you guys, it’s too early for this,” he said suddenly turning serious. He could go from being extremely excited to full out intense in a heartbeat.

            “I don’t wanna go…” Niall whined.

            “Too bad,” Liam said still looking at Louis with his death glare.

            “What time are we getting back?” I asked.

            “Probably 5:30, 6 o’ clock. Why?”

            I cursed in my head. “I was… I was um, going to make this whole big dinner for Maya for Valentine’s Day.”

            “Wasn’t that like two weeks ago?” Zayn asked.

            “We both forgot,” I explained.

            Louis exaggerated a gasp, “Harry Styles forgets Valentine’s Day?! I am shocked.”

            I looked at him, “So now I don’t know…”

            “Take her out for dinner,” Liam suggested.

            “It’s not the same,” I said looking at the floor. “And I wanted it to be really special…” I was trying to guilt Liam into canceling the interview. Louis realized and jumped in to help me.

            “Come on Liam, wouldn’t you want to skip work if you were doing something for Danielle?”

            “I work around my schedule,” Liam said.

            “Liam!” Louis whined and I smiled at him.

            “Yeah Liam, please!”

            “We’re going you guys.”

            “Well I’m not,” Louis said. Liam raised his eyebrows.

            “Me too,” I jumped in.

            Zayn and Niall looked at us. “Same,” Zayn said. Niall grunted, so we assumed he was on our side also.

            “See Liam? You’re outnumbered,” I said.

            “Are you guys completely serious?” he asked, looking a bit shocked.

            “Unless you can schedule the interview for earlier, yes,” I said.

            “I’ll see what I can do,” Liam said taking out his phone and walking out of the room.

            “I’m going to be late!” I exclaimed in the car ride home from the interview. I kept looking at the clock, but time was not on my side today. The minutes felt like hours and Liam was trying to get back to my apartment building as fast as he could.

            “Do you have everything ready?” Liam asked.

            “Yeah, I just need to set it all up.”

            “What are you making for dinner?”

            “Pasta… it’s the only thing I had in my kitchen.”

            “That’s sooo romantic Harry,” Louis teased.

            I rolled my eyes. I would’ve said something, but I didn’t. What felt like two hours later, but in reality it was only thirty minutes, Liam was parking in front of my apartment building. I had around fifteen minutes until Maya got home from work. So, I had to get dinner started, get changed and look presentable. It was our first real Valentine’s Day.

            I hopped out of the car.

            “Good luck!” they all called after me. I turned around and thanked them quickly before I ran into the building in front of me and up to my apartment.